Woah great! Edit: The longer I watch the more powerful the message. You are doing a great job at that!
Is that the bitshares 101 book word by word (1:1)?
Edit: Just watching this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yC1cDPLjAyY&list=PLjgfpSQFJTLpKmTGCG8FjvDFbfst6F-x5&index=3&feature=iv&src_vid=kWpV-5Z8FuM&annotation_id=annotation_158859345
.... I would really like to thank you Max for producing these videos. They are a great resource to point to in a discussion!!
Feedback for https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yC1cDPLjAyY&list=PLjgfpSQFJTLpKmTGCG8FjvDFbfst6F-x5&index=3&feature=iv&src_vid=kWpV-5Z8FuM&annotation_id=annotation_158859345
- You say BitGLD instead of what is written on the screen (BitGOLD).
- BitEUR has a white background unlike the other bitassets without a reason.
- Min 12.36 "...you put in more security to cover your position, that is called a margin call". As far as I understnad a margin call is when the collateral is given to the other party in case the price of the collateral falls to much. That doesnt sound like what you described a margin call to be... Wouldnt a margin call equate to what you said after that: Giving the 50USD to me and I can guy a new contract with it?
-16:30 "...to be released into the ether?"
Feedback to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNCgG2goP7E&list=PLjgfpSQFJTLpKmTGCG8FjvDFbfst6F-x5&index=4&feature=iv&src_vid=yC1cDPLjAyY&annotation_id=annotation_3734053241
- different background was on purpose?
- since I watched the previous video which was about how derivative contracts work and I now have the impression that a bitasset is such a contract I do not yet know how a bitasset becomes a stable crypto currency. That transfer has not been done for me...This video just states that bitassets are stable crypto currencies as opposed to the impression about bitaasets I got from the last video.
- 2.20 the term "bitshares" is used in the sense of BTS the token... I think that is not yet clear to the viewer. I guess the viewer that doesnt know much about crypto currencies associated bitshares with "bitshares the project / the overall name for the whole thing". I would like to see the viewer being reminded that bishares are the shares in the Bitshares company.
- 4:00 the term private key is introduced. The newcomer probably doesnt know what that is and why its important though it is critical to what a crypto currency like Bitcoin and BitUSD has to offer. Not everything can be explained at the same time but maybe that is inspiration for what crypto currencies in general have to offer. Maybe that would have the potential to go viral in the bitcoin community if it is done well and this way would bitcoiners find their way to the rest of the bitshares.tv videos
- 5:04: You say "When sally comes along THEY.."
- Around 9.20 it could be mentioned that the price feed results of the MEDIAN price feed from all delegates that produce one. That is a significant argument why the price feed can not be manipulated!