Author [EN] [ZH] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [EN] [ZH] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [EN] [ZH] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: PR opportunity on WSJ...  (Read 281 times)

Offline pseudoscops

PR opportunity on WSJ...
« on: March 02, 2015, 01:45:08 PM »

The counterargument part of the this WSJ article appears to hinge on the fact that Bitcoin is volatile and not backed by anything:

http://www.wsj.com/articles/do-cryptocurrencies-such-as-bitcoin-have-a-future-1425269375?mod=WSJ_hpp_sections_tech

There are only 4 comments in the comment section at present. If someone has a WSJ account then perhaps it might be worth logging in and mentioning how BitShares solves the volatility problem. I expect this will get a lot of eyes today in light of the the imminent release of Barry Silbert's Bitcoin Investment Trust.

Offline matt608

• View Profile
Re: PR opportunity on WSJ...
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2015, 02:16:41 PM »
Nice find.  I tried in 4 different browsers but the commenting won't load.  Seems like it has to be a paid account despite having social login options.

Offline JA

• View Profile
  • Payrate: 666%
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2015, 02:20:49 PM »
Nice find.  I tried in 4 different browsers but the commenting won't load.  Seems like it has to be a paid account despite having social login options.
i can see the comments.
And a link that says login to comment

EDIT:you are right the comments dont load after login
« Last Edit: March 02, 2015, 02:22:31 PM by jabbajabba »

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2015, 02:52:57 PM »
same issue here...

Google+