Author Topic: BitShares Peer to Peer Tour - USA, Spring 2015  (Read 30450 times)

Offline Pheonike

Offline SolomonSollarsNSense

Ok @bitscape and @roadscape, I just sent you an email, hope it goes thru ok.

John Barrett at "Bitcoins and Gravy" (Let's Talk Bitcoin!) has agreed to facilitate an interview with you when you pass thru Nashville.
I cc'd him on the email to you so please do a reply-to-all so you guys can work out a time to meet.

If you need anything at all, I'm always within reach.
Good luck! :)
Prost,
  -ken

See guys this is what I mean. We have everything we need right here in the community  +5%

Let's keep focusing our resources on the things that truly matter. We cannot lose if we do  :)
If you like the content I make consider tipping me. Helps me keep those bitshare content babies popping like popcorn! Send tips to: solomonsollarsnsense

Offline lovejoy

• View Profile
    • Cryptofresh
  • BitShares: lovejoy

John Barrett at "Bitcoins and Gravy" (Let's Talk Bitcoin!) has agreed to facilitate an interview with you when you pass thru Nashville.
I cc'd him on the email to you so please do a reply-to-all so you guys can work out a time to meet.

Prost,
  -ken

Done and done!  Making film magic in Detroit and looking forward to the days ahead.  Thanks for the gravy connection in Nashville kenCode!

Turn up the volume BTS crew!

Good footage today and many many thanks to our gracious host robrigo!

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise

Prost,
  -ken

kenCode - Decentraliser @ Agorise
Matrix/Keybase/Hive/Commun/Github: @Agorise
www.PalmPay.chat

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
I need an email address and phone number for roadscape, bitscape and fuzzy.
I am communicating with John at Bitcoins and Gravy in Nashville.
He needs a way to contact you guys directly.
Please PM me the info, thanx :)
  -ken
+5% +5%

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
I need an email address and phone number for roadscape, bitscape and fuzzy.
I am communicating with John at Bitcoins and Gravy in Nashville.
He needs a way to contact you guys directly.
Please PM me the info, thanx :)
  -ken
www.PalmPay.chat

Offline fuzzy

When do you plan on being in St. Louis? I have family there and I just might make the 5 hr drive to rendezvous with you there depending on the timing and my family's schedule.

Good question!  We'll have to check with Fuzzy... We're arriving Nashville on the Thursday the 9th, so depending on a few factors we could be in St. Louis on the 10th or 11th.  I presume there's a mumble on the 11th which would be a great day to recap our journey perhaps, but we've yet to figure out the final days of this journey.  We'd love it if you made the journey to write yourself into this script though Thom!  We have a place to stay in St. Louis too, I believe.

The "Bitcoins and Gravy" podcast host on Let's Talk Bitcoin is in Nashville. You might be able to be on his show. You should contact him

The best show on LTB is Bitcoins and Gravy.  Absolutely love them. 

As for the hangouts along the way, you could definitely do that and I would gladly help organize them.  Let me know please :)
« Last Edit: March 24, 2015, 06:57:18 am by fuzzy »
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline Pheonike

When do you plan on being in St. Louis? I have family there and I just might make the 5 hr drive to rendezvous with you there depending on the timing and my family's schedule.

Good question!  We'll have to check with Fuzzy... We're arriving Nashville on the Thursday the 9th, so depending on a few factors we could be in St. Louis on the 10th or 11th.  I presume there's a mumble on the 11th which would be a great day to recap our journey perhaps, but we've yet to figure out the final days of this journey.  We'd love it if you made the journey to write yourself into this script though Thom!  We have a place to stay in St. Louis too, I believe.

The "Bitcoins and Gravy" podcast host on Let's Talk Bitcoin is in Nashville. You might be able to be on his show. You should contact him

Offline fuzzy

Sadly this route doesn't include what likely would be the most awesome part of the trip :)

But I am sure you will make due and have all kind of a awesome results.  +5%

I know I know...! We really want to make it up there!  Alas this particular journey is somewhat constrained by time and resources.

We intend to make a separate journey at some point which would take us through Toronto, Montreal, and to The Diefenbunker!
and who knows...  Cass has already suggested our next route..  ;)

http://goo.gl/eXBESG

Wow now thats a European adventure!

Yes, after the USA Tour should be a Canada tour!

The "most awesome part of the trip" would have been true if you had a grow op.  But sadly Data decided this was not worth it.  Now with that said...I am willing to bet if you DO have a grow op, they will probably make a special trip (and never come back) :D
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline rgcrypto

• View Profile
    • Cryptoctopus Blog
I'm super excited to see your videos!

Offline lovejoy

• View Profile
    • Cryptofresh
Greetings from the mighty city of Chicago, whose streets have borne countless struggles for freedom and liberty!

On the first day of Spring, with all last minute preparations made and film gear in the car, we hit the dusty trail east from Minneapolis to Madison WI for our first meeting with Crypto_Prometheus and Solomon.  These were to become the monumental ‘lake-house sessions’...

Read the rest here: http://bitscape.io/first-leg/

Offline lovejoy

• View Profile
    • Cryptofresh
1) If you guys have an unlimited data plan on one of your smartphones, it would be awesome to do a Hangouts Live with people along the way. Maybe even while you're in the vehicle  driving down the road. Nothing beats live feeds with random discussion on road trips.

2) Show people how Bitshares pays better than banks. Banks pay around 0.3% interest right now, right? bitSilver pays over 2%.
The dollar is depreciating and Bitshares is appreciating.
Holding gold is great, but holding bitGold pays AND will follow the gold price too as price suppression lets up.

3) Take a laptop and demo the wallet.bitshares.org site over wifi.

4) Hand out Bitshares stickers or other goodies.

5) Put a giant "Powered by BitShares" sign in the back window.

Wish I could offer you guys a room too.
Say hello from Germany for me! :) 
Prost!

Thanks for the ideas Ken, we are going to be doing most if not all of these things!

It's the morning of our departure and we're getting all the last minute details in order.

We'll see you all from the road, more to come!   :)

Offline kenCode

• View Profile
    • Agorise
1) If you guys have an unlimited data plan on one of your smartphones, it would be awesome to do a Hangouts Live with people along the way. Maybe even while you're in the vehicle  driving down the road. Nothing beats live feeds with random discussion on road trips.

2) Show people how Bitshares pays better than banks. Banks pay around 0.3% interest right now, right? bitSilver pays over 2%.
The dollar is depreciating and Bitshares is appreciating.
Holding gold is great, but holding bitGold pays AND will follow the gold price too as price suppression lets up.

3) Take a laptop and demo the wallet.bitshares.org site over wifi.

4) Hand out Bitshares stickers or other goodies.

5) Put a giant "Powered by BitShares" sign in the back window.

Wish I could offer you guys a room too.
Say hello from Germany for me! :)
Prost!
www.PalmPay.chat

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

Xeldal has agreed to fund the purchase of our much needed film gear through BitsharesBreakout.

So if you are inspired by what we are doing and want to contribute, please
do so through  bts ID: ‘bitsharesbreakout’ with the memo ‘filmgear’.

And if you haven’t already done so, please VOTE for fund.bitsharesbreakout

Got my vote.. and congrats!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline roadscape

Xeldal has agreed to fund the purchase of our much needed film gear through BitsharesBreakout.

So if you are inspired by what we are doing and want to contribute, please
do so through  bts ID: ‘bitsharesbreakout’ with the memo ‘filmgear’.

And if you haven’t already done so, please VOTE for fund.bitsharesbreakout
http://cryptofresh.com  |  witness: roadscape