Author Topic: Beyond Bitcoin needs to do a better job...  (Read 2958 times)

Offline captain

• View Profile
dacx.com
zafed.com
We need a stable wallet that satisfy the specific application/scene(like dacx.com/equity-based crowdfunding ,the real commercial project)!
We dont need a wallet which do anything like GOD!At least,not now。
BTS is just a tool,not GOD!So think about reality。
« Last Edit: March 25, 2015, 02:37:23 pm by captain »

Offline mtang

• BTSX id:mtang
    • View Profile
Please let me know of any BitShares-based projects, or projects that would go well with BitShares so I can reach out to them! :)

We appreciate that, let's hold on, to pass the darkest time.
Can't agree any more.
BTSX:wallet_approve_delegate btsx.outofcontrol true
DNS :wallet_account_set_approval mtang true
感谢给我们的受托人团队“失控”btsx.outofcontro以及she.bitrose投票。请关注FUND数字资产运作计划//立足兢兢业业的standby delegate//weibo ID:汤O包

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• View Profile
  • BitShares: jademont
Please let me know of any BitShares-based projects, or projects that would go well with BitShares so I can reach out to them! :)

We appreciate that, let's hold on, to pass the darkest time.
BTS committee member:jademont

Offline fuzzy

WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline youlonghun

• View Profile
 +5% let‘s make bts better。

Offline fuzzy

I am really thinking lately about how much better we could be doing to serve the Chinese (and all other Eastern Block countries) in our community.  With that said, I am hoping I can get some of the Chinese community members here to help me by listing some projects that:

A) are already helping bitshares and working with us
B) projects with whom it would be valuable for us to contact and form relationships

I sincerely apologize for being so Western Centric for so long...it is very hard for someone who doesn't know Chinese to do research in this area.  However, I have to remind myself that it is our community who empowers myself, BitShares and Beyond Bitcoin...so I all I need to do is ask!

Thanks in advance and I promise to do my best to help teach the Western community about the projects being worked on in the Eastern side of the equation. 
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D