Author Topic: Good news posts should go to many emails every second day  (Read 2166 times)

Offline MrJeans

• View Profile
  • BitShares: mrjeans
This is what I suggested in that same thread.. makes sense to me since I suggested it. :P  +5%
Haha good!  :)

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile
i prefer a biweekly cycle! but also this will be a lot of work ..!

I would think best to do this .. is to create an investor landing page with a notfier subscription form .. and the hint .. news will sent frequently..
AFAIK newsletters are a sensitive task ... if i'm getting to much mails i'm banning them into spam... doesn't matter if i've subscribed before…

biweekly +5 %

daily or weekly is too much work . I tried for a while ...but finally gave up . 
这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
i prefer a biweekly cycle! but also this will be a lot of work ..!

I would think best to do this .. is to create an investor landing page with a notfier subscription form .. and the hint .. news will sent frequently..
AFAIK newsletters are a sensitive task ... if i'm getting to much mails i'm banning them into spam... doesn't matter if i've subscribed before…
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
Can we make this a sticky. People can post the top new highlights with a link.
Once we have two or three appropriate ones an email can go out.
I would be willing to manage the thread where the top post will keep track of appropriate highlights.
I can then send out the emails once the highlights have been approved by an appropriate community member.

make a new thread, mention that it's only for collecting news and no discussion. I will sticky & mod it

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

This is what I suggested in that same thread.. makes sense to me since I suggested it. :P  +5%
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro and Sweeps!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline MrJeans

• View Profile
Can we make this a sticky. People can post the top new highlights with a link.
Once we have two or three appropriate ones an email can go out.
I would be willing to manage the thread where the top post will keep track of appropriate highlights.
I can then send out the emails once the highlights have been approved by an appropriate community member.

Offline JA

• View Profile
I think a weekly mumble session, active devs on the forum, and a monthly newsletter is more than enough.

About Mumble: 
I wish we could go back to the old model personally (w/ BM anyway).  I will go with this "more professional" and "organized" approach, but it feels scripted and less authentic to me.  The authenticity of the "BitShares experience" is what makes me love BitShares so much...

About the emails:
+5%   I think we should send these types of emails as well.
If you find someone who wants to write these.
we can send them from Beyond Bictoin to the subscribers.

Offline fuzzy

I think a weekly mumble session, active devs on the forum, and a monthly newsletter is more than enough.

About Mumble: 
I wish we could go back to the old model personally (w/ BM anyway).  I will go with this "more professional" and "organized" approach, but it feels scripted and less authentic to me.  The authenticity of the "BitShares experience" is what makes me love BitShares so much...

About the emails:
+5%   I think we should send these types of emails as well.
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav

Offline MrJeans

• View Profile
I get an email every day from Ripple to provide good news about what they are doing.
We should do the same.
Very simple two or three pointers with a link.

This could do a lot to calm down people who make posts like 'where is bytemaster'
« Last Edit: March 25, 2015, 03:20:32 pm by cass »