Before the proper pool is done, we can solve the pool problem in decentralized way: “small pools”. Tell me what you guys think. This should totally work as a temporary solution.SMALL POOLSRequirements to join a “small pool”:
1. You guarantee that your miners will run 24/7 at the same hash rate and will mine to the proper wallet (shared wallet, or wallet known by the pool owner).
2. You should provide remote access credentials for the pool owner so he can ssh or remote desktop to each of your miners. Pool owner will do random inspections few times a day to verify that your miners are still mining at the hash rate they should to the wallet they should. If your miner doesn’t do what you guaranteed you will be penalized.
3. If you find a block your coins go to the pool.If the pool owner finds that people cheat he adds this additional requirement:
4. You make refundable 280 MMC deposit. If you leave the pool you get your deposit back. If you cheat you will be banned and you will not get your deposit back.Pool operations:
1. Daily balance of pool’s wallet will be paid out to pool members according to the hash rate they contributed.
2. Pool fee set by the pool owner.