I am not sure how to name that problem...
I really don't like the wallet client, but here is what is going on:
- I have THREE accounts showing in the client which were not registered yet.
- I had 0-1BTS on each BTS account at this point
- I wanted to claim my NOTEs from the peer tracks crowdsale and imported my BTC wallet, which worked.
- After that i tried to play around on the exchange market with some notes. But i receive an error all the time ---> "order failed: unknown. receive account (20005)"
- I registered my account holding the NOTES(+NOTES3) through my client.
- Still not working on the exchange, so i tried to send some funds from poloniex to have enough coins for the fees.
- The coins never arrived from poloniex... So I tried to register the account through my poloniex account which is not working.
- After that i was playing around with another account in my client which i registered with http://faucet.bitshares.org
. It worked....
- Then i send BTS to the second account from poloniex which worked perfectly.
- After that i was trying to forward 50BTS from the second account to the account holding the NOTES using the wallet client.
- The 50BTS were taken from my second account but never arrived to the first one.
So i am still looking for a solution to get my account working to receive/send funds and also be able to trade some of my NOTEs on the exchange market.
I really don't know what to do, because i am also not able to send NOTEs from one account to the other. My guess is that i don't have any BTS on the NOTEs account and cannot afford the 0.5BTS fees.
It is really disappointing.