Author [EN] [ZH] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [EN] [ZH] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [EN] [ZH] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Attention People! Mumble Server has changed to the larger, more hardcore one...  (Read 2096 times)

Offline fuzzy

BROWNIE==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits Welcome to  the Sharing Economy w/ BeyondBitcoin.org Partners--ShareBits.io & OpenLedger.info
TIP FORMAT: #sharebits "ForumHandleInQuotes" Quanity Token_Name

Offline JWF

• Bought BTS seeds cheap, now I'm watching them grow
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
  • BTS: jwf
 +5% +5%
Nice to see there is room for 1600 people... Now we just need to get even 10% of that filled for some sessions. At least there is space to grow.

Good job Fuzzy!

Offline JA

• View Profile
  • Payrate: 666%

Offline BunkerChain Labs

+5% +5%

I'll do my part to get it filled up ;)
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | World's First Decentralized Tournament Platform Built Entirely on the Blockchain!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline fuzzy

+5% +5%

I'll do my part to get it filled up ;)

Bring them in and make many children.  :)
ShareBits Welcome to  the Sharing Economy w/ BeyondBitcoin.org Partners--ShareBits.io & OpenLedger.info

Offline role

• View Profile

Offline MrJeans

• View Profile
  • BTS: mrjeans
why such a difficult password. Struggled on my small phone

Offline bitcoin42

Seems I can't connect. "The host refused connection". Anyone else having trouble?

Offline bitcoin42

Okey. Solved. I clicked on the link of the picture, which leads to old/false information. The image itself has the correct address.

Offline JA

• View Profile
  • Payrate: 666%
Okey. Solved. I clicked on the link of the picture, which leads to old/false information. The image itself has the correct address.
oh yeah it changed when we moved to the new domain.
fixed now.

Offline konelectric

Tweeter: Konelectric. Steemit: Konelectric. Youtube: Patrick Konshak. Success Council: Yourship. Mumble: Yourship or Konelectric.

Offline fuzzy

Offline konelectric

Tweeter: Konelectric. Steemit: Konelectric. Youtube: Patrick Konshak. Success Council: Yourship. Mumble: Yourship or Konelectric.

Offline fuzzy

Google+