I think it would be useful if everyone who wants to help contribute to the growth of I3 to list your skills so that staff can know what kind of talents reside on these boards. Résumés would be impressive and might give you a better chance of really 'being on the team', however not mandatory.
- Intermediate/Advanced Python Skills
- 20 years experience with Photoshop/Illustrator and Graphic Design
- Experience recruiting/interviewing/hiring outsourced workers
- Experience recruiting/interviewing/hiring homeland workers
- Experience with managing outsourced/homeland workforces over Skype
- Experience with writing use-case documents aimed at contract developers
- 7 years experience owning/running online eCommerce storefronts
- Experience with affiliate marketing campaigns, both as a vendor and as an affiliate
- Experience with Facebook Ads, Adwords
- Experience Implementing Global SEO Best Practices
- Experience managing email marketing accounts through AWeber.com
- Experience with email Customer Support
I am constantly researching new decentralized cryptographic technologies, including competitors to I3. As it currently stands, I believe the visions behind I3 are lightyears ahead of the competition, which is why I have chosen to put my time and money into this company.
I conceptually understand how BitCoin works. I have read all the white-papers at the I3 website and grasp their concepts. I can help explain these things to people who don't understand them.
Brainstorming and creative problem solving are two of my most valued skills, and I excel at both in group/team settings, synergistically.