Author Topic: Blocknet Adding Ethereum To Suite of Supported Currencies  (Read 1659 times)

Offline fuzzy

Meh I prefer supernet

If I remember correctly Supernet requires a coin to pay a large percentage of its total supply in order to join, whereas Blocknet costs nothing.

Supernet buys them from coins that enter. You don't just pay the fee out of your pocket. Very bullish if it happens. However I doubt they can buy 10% of BTS due to such a high marketcap.. so probably still preferrable to use blocknet you are right. Either way, another interesting way to get people into the bitshares community.

Blocknet is something the devs over at NHZ (now NH) started I believe. One of my fear friends who originally taught me to mine PTS works over there.
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline jsidhu

• View Profile
Meh I prefer supernet

If I remember correctly Supernet requires a coin to pay a large percentage of its total supply in order to join, whereas Blocknet costs nothing.

Supernet buys them from coins that enter. You don't just pay the fee out of your pocket. Very bullish if it happens. However I doubt they can buy 10% of BTS due to such a high marketcap.. so probably still preferrable to use blocknet you are right. Either way, another interesting way to get people into the bitshares community.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2015, 07:54:15 pm by jsidhu »
Hired by blockchain | Developer
delegate: dev.sidhujag

Offline profitofthegods

• View Profile
Meh I prefer supernet

Offline jsidhu

• View Profile
Hired by blockchain | Developer
delegate: dev.sidhujag

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani

"In a surprise announcement and CoinTelegraph exclusive, the Blocknet will be adding Ethereum onto its inter-blockchain network. Ethereum will be bringing its powerful decentralized app and smart contract features to the multi-blockchain network, along with Ethereum's cryptocurrency, Ether, once the genesis block launches. Meanwhile, Ethereum will become Blocknet enabled, allowing all the features and coins currently available on the Blocknet to be used in conjunction with the Ethereum network.

The Blocknet, for those who aren't aware, is a network of different coin's blockchains, allowing each coin to use the other coins and features easily by sending the transaction through the Blocknet's Xbridge technology."

read more...
http://cointelegraph.com/news/114228/blocknet-adding-ethereum-to-suite-of-supported-currencies