Author [EN] [ZH] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [EN] [ZH] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [EN] [ZH] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Freebieservers Introduction  (Read 335 times)

Offline Xypher

• View Profile
Freebieservers Introduction
« on: May 15, 2015, 06:21:07 AM »

Hey guys,

Figured it would be cool to drop by and share info on what we do / intend to grow into in the coming months.
We intend to work with Bitshares in the months to come and I figured, it will be smart to create a slate explaining our growth and vision

https://slate.adobe.com/a/1V8rk

Feel free to drop by and ask questions / Pm.
I've been hearing a lot of Bitshares Play and would like to see how we could possibly work together  in the months to come.

Offline Krills

• View Profile
Re: Freebieservers Introduction
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2015, 06:54:42 AM »
 +5% +5%

Offline Xypher

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2015, 01:45:37 PM »
+5% +5%

Thanks for the warm welcome man.

Offline Xypher

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2015, 01:46:33 PM »
+5% informative!

did you know? With the new affiliate program coming up, you have a nice incentive to promote bitusd & get funds for prize pools.

Yes, we've been looking into avenues and opportunities :)

Offline BunkerChain Labs

« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2015, 08:07:31 AM »
+5% informative!

did you know? With the new affiliate program coming up, you have a nice incentive to promote bitusd & get funds for prize pools.

I HIGHLY recommend you contact I3 to get detail on their new API and start creating a setup for you to refer users here through your network.

Promise you won't regret it!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | World's First Decentralized Tournament Platform Built Entirely on the Blockchain!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline Xypher

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2015, 01:16:16 PM »
+5% informative!

I HIGHLY recommend you contact I3 to get detail on their new API and start creating a setup for you to refer users here through your network.

Promise you won't regret it!

Thanks for the heads up
Am already doing private beta tests of  a new project we're launching (crypto + gaming, yes)
Am in touch with Stan, Adam and Max on a daily basis, charting out avenues to work together upon.

I'll post more as time passes :)

Google+