Based on my technical analysis I had strong suspicion that bitshares was to rise or finish higher than the last 30 days so a month ago I went all in with my BTS shorting bitUSD @ 250 BTS/bitUSD. It since expired yesterday yet there are no transactions or anything showing me what happened. There is a bug in the GUI when I goto the cover tab and click cover, the expired column shows up but dissappears when I close the cover popup dialog box.
I understand that the market engine put up a buy for bitUSD at the call price for the amount that was owed. My questions are:
1) Why does it still need to hold my collateral still?
2) Why was there no tx showing the bitUSD buy? Leaves you wondering what happened.
3) Where is my BTS? I should have more than I started with.
4) There are $80k at the call price, in what order would my position be resolved? It may take months for this position to unwind correct?
5) Are there any plans to fix this with bitasset 3.0?
since its already expired, I can't cover anymore by reshorting, but im not even sure that is the right thing to do.