Author Topic: USD, EUR, and CNY Gateway Agreement Reached  (Read 17075 times)

Tuck Fheman

Re: USD, EUR, and CNY Gateway Agreement Reached
« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2015, 09:29:56 pm »
So I'm guessing all the front running has been done by this entity.  Now at least we know why the price has rallied so hard.

lulz, so many post proclaiming one entity is responsible for the rise. don't marginalize muh (or anyone elses) bts purchases man.   :P

pretty sure i, and many others, did a bit of lifting of our own over the past few weeks. personally, i've tripled up muh bitshares hodlings (thanks!).

Offline speedy

• View Profile
  • BitShares: speedy
« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2015, 09:41:22 pm »
Great news.

Is it an already established exchange or a startup that has launched to focus on BitShares ?

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2015, 09:44:27 pm »
So I'm guessing all the front running has been done by this entity.  Now at least we know why the price has rallied so hard.

Good to know it was not a pure pump...

PS and after gainsX3 they want to take some profits selling on us?
what do you think lil_jay890? Selling at the "news"? Or they love us as we do?

Offline Empirical1.2

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2015, 09:47:21 pm »
 +5% +5% Fantastic news. Well Done  8)
If you want to take the island burn the boats

Offline BunkerChainLabs-DataSecurityNode

« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2015, 09:49:39 pm »
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
www.Peerplays.com | Decentralized Gaming Built with Graphene - Now with BookiePro!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2015, 09:52:48 pm »

lulz, so many post proclaiming one entity is responsible for the rise. don't marginalize muh (or anyone elses) bts purchases man.   :P

pretty sure i, and many others, did a bit of lifting of our own over the past few weeks. personally, i've tripled up muh bitshares hodlings (thanks!).

I got over 800k in the past few weeks.  Wish it was more.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline Ander

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2015, 09:54:40 pm »
This announcement is an enormously big deal.

Its one of the big things we hoped for last November.  Finally the promises will begin to be delivered on. 
Time to believe big in Bitshares again.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline bytemaster

« Reply #22 on: May 28, 2015, 10:09:24 pm »
Great news.

Is it an already established exchange or a startup that has launched to focus on BitShares ?

Existing exchange looking to gain an edge in the market to attract users.
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

38PTSWarrior

« Reply #23 on: May 28, 2015, 10:11:25 pm »
2 .. 1.. ignition!
*chrrrrrroooooaaaarrrshhhhhhchrrrrrrrrrrr*
Reaching 100% thrust, .. n o w!

Offline hodor

• View Profile
  • BitShares: hodor
« Reply #24 on: May 28, 2015, 10:15:06 pm »
hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor!
Hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor, hodor hodor.

Offline Ander

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 28, 2015, 10:15:35 pm »
Don't be surprised if we are up to 1 cent within 24 hours.

Offline nomoreheroes7

• King of all the land
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: nomoreheroes7
« Reply #26 on: May 28, 2015, 10:17:15 pm »
Hmm....hmm.......hrmmm....

*buys more BTS*

8)

Offline canucklehead

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 28, 2015, 10:27:38 pm »
 +5%

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 28, 2015, 10:30:37 pm »

I know everyone is excited about this and I agree that it is great news.  The price action before this announcement is very fishy.  Granted I'm happy for you guys who got in before the rise, but unless you were in the know it was all luck.

A big rally before a news announcement is going to draw unwanted and negative attention, especially if we dump in the next couple days.  Its the definition of insider trading and if this kind of stuff continues we will have regulators (SEC, consumer protection, FBI) down are throats in no time.

Still it is a monumental day for bitshares

Offline Ander

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 28, 2015, 10:35:29 pm »

I know everyone is excited about this and I agree that it is great news.  The price action before this announcement is very fishy.  Granted I'm happy for you guys who got in before the rise, but unless you were in the know it was all luck.

A big rally before a news announcement is going to draw unwanted and negative attention, especially if we dump in the next couple days.  Its the definition of insider trading and if this kind of stuff continues we will have regulators (SEC, consumer protection, FBI) down are throats in no time.

Still it is a monumental day for bitshares

No, all or almost all the recent buying was just us in the community thinking the price was too cheap and had bottomed and would rally.  The increase was based on having hit a bottom, then stabilized, then the moving averages and MACD turning positive.

This news has NOT been priced in yet.  (Of course, buy the rumor sell the news....maybe whales will sell the news for a bit, who knows.  But this news is VERY good and BTS should head much higher).