Author [EN] [ZH] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [EN] [ZH] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [EN] [ZH] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: LOL! All this shit talk about Cryptonomex and I'm still trying to learn the code  (Read 286 times)

Offline VoR0220

Seriously,

this code is beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. Insanely complicated. But so so much more readable than the last batch. I can get something of a sense of what is going on. It's just layered and layered with further things to learn. I mean really caked on.

I thought I had a firm grasp on FC...and I now very much doubt that. Numerous usage of boost (of which I'm still quite the beginner). To the devs: How much pain will I go through during this process to get to where you guys are at and actually contributing?

https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
i've installed the graphene toolkit as a CLI noob on my local OSX dev environment with no problems ... all went fine .. also installing the UI ..

█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline Ben Mason

• Integrity & Innovation, powered by Bitshares
    • View Profile
  • BTS: benjojo
Seriously,

this code is beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. Insanely complicated. But so so much more readable than the last batch. I can get something of a sense of what is going on. It's just layered and layered with further things to learn. I mean really caked on.

I thought I had a firm grasp on FC...and I now very much doubt that. Numerous usage of boost (of which I'm still quite the beginner). To the devs: How much pain will I go through during this process to get to where you guys are at and actually contributing?

It's really nice to hear your enthusiasm about the code as i am a non developer...

Added in bold...
« Last Edit: June 16, 2015, 09:54:02 PM by Ben Mason »

Offline VoR0220

i've installed the graphene toolkit as a CLI noob on my local OSX dev environment with no problems ... all went fine .. also installing the UI ..

I was able to install it...I want to help with the development.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Google+