I have been, but she is not cheap. I see her every couple of weeks for accounting and legal related stuff so she helps with all that at her office for me. She was the one who advised me on the different points below (feel free to use them)...
Side note: I can't believe they make it so hard to find specific government links about crypto. Those docs are still very limited. That last link I posted above was all that I could find, so when asked, I will probably setup a tiny.cc url right to that link so people can see for themselves. I'm adding these links to the website datenschutz, impressum, AGB, urheberrecht, etc.
1. I work for an Amerikan company (BitShares) so the name "BitShares Munich" is just a brand/website, not a company.
2. I use the term "Crypto Coach", not Consultant. I do not need a Profession license.
3. I am not a Money Transmitter or an ATM machine, so no banking license is needed.
4. I am not a Broker, Accountant or an Attorney. I do not give financial, tax or legal advice.
5. I do not trade securities for myself or anyone else so a Securities license is not needed.
6. I am not a teacher with an office that students come to, therefore no Educators license or academic credentials needed.
I, as a Crypto Coach am providing products and services to those that wish to use and learn about cryptocurrencies.
I'm sure the rest of the BitShares community here can start offering the same thing to the people in their respective locales. Governments are going to realize that they want a piece of the crypto pie too, so using the proper legal wording in your ads (@38PTSwarrior) is very important. Don't give the authorities any reason at all to see you as competition, or try to force licensing fines on you.
I am adding "Crypto Coach" videos in english and deutsch to my youtube channel today as well: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCb78hNwIPH_44DnpvFrA-NQ
The content that I post online is of my own opinion and should not be taken as financial, tax or legal advice.