Author Topic: Qora and Ciyam: Brainstorming Possible Symbiotic Relationships  (Read 8848 times)

Offline Shentist

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • metaexchange
  • BitShares: shentist
I'm thinking about being liquidity provider for this.  PMed you monsterer.

But if it would require a bunch of technical skills or keeping a wallet running 24/7 I don't know that I could do it.

let us talk, maybe we can help you to run the technical side. But PM monsterer is a good first step to talk the technical side :D

Offline Shentist

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • metaexchange
I saw a comment that polo disabled qora withdrawals, went and checked and it is true.

So even if metaexchange gets its 4 btc worth of qora, what will it do if it runs out?

we are running a market maker bot who trys to balance his portfolio. So in theory if we are running out on one side, the price is so good someone will sell it to us back!

we are trying to be an exchange with an internal market maker.

and

if we are running out of assets, you are free to place limit orders on our market as you know from 3rd party exchanges. But on our exchange you have not to setup any account and running
everything with your own wallets. The money you want to transfer is only for the time in transaction at risk. So, if you place a limit order and not right away executed you are adding a little bit of 3rd party risk as well.

Tuck Fheman

But if it would require a bunch of technical skills or keeping a wallet running 24/7 I don't know that I could do it.

+5% +5% +5%

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
need more people forging.

When I try to run Qora and Bitshares at the same time by computer blue screens. :P
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline Ander

• View Profile

https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Tuck Fheman

Offline Ander

• View Profile
And polo enabled again.  They must have just been restarting the wallet.

Offline monsterer

I saw a comment that polo disabled qora withdrawals, went and checked and it is true.

So even if metaexchange gets its 4 btc worth of qora, what will it do if it runs out?

Really, we want a liquidity partner to take over qora operations; but, yes you are correct if there's no way to replenish supply, the operator risks running out completely.
My opinions do not represent those of metaexchange unless explicitly stated.

Offline Ander

• View Profile

Tuck Fheman

someone want to sell 4 BTC worth in Qora for a reasonable price, so we could set this up on our own.

This may be doable, will let you know soon.

Offline Ben Mason

• Integrity & Innovation, powered by Bitshares
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: benjojo
I think this is a great idea... The more the different projects start collaborating, the easier it will be to knock out the incumbent big corporations. 

^^^^  THIS!!!  EXACTLY THIS!!! ^^^^

+5% QORA would be a nice starter

Projects beginning to collaborate and align is the most exciting development!

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
Metaexchange would be interested to start trading Qora but

first : we would need a liquidityprovider who has at least 4-10 BTC worth in qora and the same amount in BTC

or

someone want to sell 4 BTC worth in Qora for a reasonable price, so we could set this up on our own.

@fuzzy you can mention it to them
+5% !!

I mentioned it in their BCT thread too.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc

first : we would need a liquidityprovider who has at least 4-10 BTC worth in qora and the same amount in BTC

or

+5% !!

Offline fuzzy

or

I will gladly mention this to them.  P.S.  I still would love to chat with yourself and Monsterer at some point :)
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline Shentist

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • metaexchange

or