Author [EN] [ZH] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [EN] [ZH] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [EN] [ZH] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Taking a long time for PTS to transfer from cryptsy to Protoshares QT wallet  (Read 659 times)

Offline Jet888

• View Profile

I just recently downloaded and opened up a Protoshares QT wallet and tried to transfer 3 PTS from my cryptsy account to my QT wallet.  I have been able to successfully transfer coins from cryptsy to another wallet (peercoin wallet) and it took less than 20 minutes to complete.

This PTS transaction that I am trying to do was initiated yesterday and it still says "pending" in my cryptsy account and there are still 0 PTS in my Protoshares QT wallet.  Is it normal for this to be taking so long or is there something wrong?  I have my QT wallet encrypted....but I don't think that would stop it from being able to receive coins.  Any advice, reassurance, help, etc. with this would be greatly appreciated.

Offline toast

Yes, cryptsy just sucks. If it says something other than "pending" and you still don't have your PTS, then start worrying.

It's taken me up to 4 hours to get coins out of cryptsy in the past. I think the less common the coin the less often they release funds. They probably accumulate a bunch of withdrawal requests so they can do it all at once.
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline Jet888

• View Profile
Okay then...I feel a bit better now...thanks for your reply...

Offline toast

Also make sure it says "confirmed", one time I forgot to click the link in my email and thought it was stuck
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline Jet888

• View Profile
Ugh....I realized mine didn't say confirmed even though I followed the confirmation link that they sent me in my email.  I was not logged in at the time when I just followed the link and instead of "confirming" my transaction after I clicked on the link and made it to the login page, it just logged me in (but I thought that it had confirmed my transaction).  Long story short, now it does say confirmed since I was already logged into my account when I clicked on the confirmation link this time.  Hopefully the funds will arrive soon now....glad I know that for the future...thanks again....I would have been sitting here for days just waiting....

Offline Jet888

• View Profile
So just to close the loop on this....I now have my funds in my QT account  :D

Google+