Author [EN] [ZH] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [EN] [ZH] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [EN] [ZH] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: 50 PTS - Lets Talk Bitcoin Radio Ad Bounty [ACTIVE]  (Read 2358 times)

Offline bytemaster

50 PTS - Lets Talk Bitcoin Radio Ad Bounty [ACTIVE]
« on: December 31, 2013, 07:35:03 AM »

We would like to get the word out about our community including our Bountiful Bounty Campaign, Angel Shares, BitShares, etc.   To do so we would like to purchase Ads on Lets Talk Bitcoin for every show.   There are 30 second and 60 second ad slots.

Adam charges about $400 to produce Ads, so I am offering a bounty worth about $1000 to get the community to compete to produce the best Ads that invite people to learn more about Invictus the Movement and what we are doing here.  Adam told me he would be competing for these bounties so the competition is on!

If we choose to air your Ad then we will pay you 50 PTS, otherwise not.   

I would suggest that people cooperate to write the scripts and then compete on production quality and share the bounty with the script writers.

Bottom line, we want to communicate the community, philosophy, potential, and profit.   This is not about advertising Invictus, but our movement. 

« Last Edit: January 01, 2014, 07:30:28 PM by bytemaster »
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline boshen1011

• Keyhotee ID:Bo
    • View Profile
Re: 50 PTS - Lets Talk Bitcoin Radio Ad Bounty [PENDING]
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2013, 07:40:00 AM »
1+ 

Let us compete with Adam on the best Ad words.  Haha.

Offline quickbit

• View Profile
Re: 50 PTS - Lets Talk Bitcoin Radio Ad Bounty [PENDING]
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2013, 02:11:30 PM »
Great.

The marketing is about to start...

Offline AdamBLevine

• View Profile
    • Let's Talk Bitcoin!
Re: 50 PTS - Lets Talk Bitcoin Radio Ad Bounty [ACTIVE]
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2014, 07:33:39 PM »
I will likely submit completed bounty submissions, since there is a difference in the price of running a 60s and 30s spot on LTB, do you know what length you intend to run as the standard slot?   Don't want to waste time on 30s spots if you're going to go with 60s for the first month.
Email me at [email protected]

Offline bytemaster

« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2014, 07:38:06 PM »
I will likely submit completed bounty submissions, since there is a difference in the price of running a 60s and 30s spot on LTB, do you know what length you intend to run as the standard slot?   Don't want to waste time on 30s spots if you're going to go with 60s for the first month.

I will judge based upon the quality of the Ad and want to mix up the variety.   Submit what you think is best and if you win I will run with it without consideration of the difference in cost.  Sometimes 30 seconds is better than 60 even if it is cheaper. 
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline AdamBLevine

• View Profile
    • Let's Talk Bitcoin!
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2014, 07:47:35 PM »
Interesting.
Email me at [email protected]

Offline coolspeed

• View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2014, 11:19:20 AM »
Excited.

The power of AngelShares is emerging?
Please vote for  delegate.coolspeed    dac.coolspeed
BTS account: coolspeed
Sina Weibo:@coolspeed

Offline JustHayden

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2014, 12:15:39 PM »
If anyone can do all the technical stuff, I'm a writer & media foundations student and can write/plan the ad and we can split this bounty 50/50. Send me a message if you'd be interested!
« Last Edit: January 03, 2014, 12:17:52 PM by JustHayden »
PTS: PjUAPsLu76Yi9516zFgHqtFYs2sBbAMwUx
Keyhotee: 7hQmwpf8ujy6h9jRkR7MPFqKNij3DrLifoDaemUUjaHLiUsy4g

Offline luckybit

« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2014, 05:33:48 PM »
Good idea. What about Porc Therapy? A signature campaign on Bitcointalk?

https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline bytemaster

« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2014, 08:46:16 PM »
so,it's like an AD with only audio but not picture or video?

Yes

Offline mint chocolate chip

« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2014, 09:58:46 PM »
What about other radio spots like The Tech Guy with Leo Laporte to try to reach the masses beyond the crypto-community? - or at least have someone well spoken and with a clear understanding call in during his next show (tie it into Miami so it is a current tech event and the call screener puts you on the air).

Offline bytemaster

« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2014, 10:01:03 PM »
What about other radio spots like The Tech Guy with Leo Laporte to try to reach the masses beyond the crypto-community? - or at least have someone well spoken and with a clear understanding call in during his next show (tie it into Miami so it is a current tech event and the call screener puts you on the air).

We have a lot of plans to reach people beyond the current crypto-market.

Offline emailtooaj

« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2014, 05:24:24 AM »
Is this closed yet?
If not, is there an available script or context sheet to work off of?
I have my family's Ad agency at my disposal with 30+yrs in radio, and production studio.
Sound Editor of Beyondbitcoin Hangouts. Listen to latest here - https://beyondbitcoin.org support the Hangouts! BTS Tri-Fold Brochure https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,15169.0.html
Tip BROWNIE.PTS to EMAILTOOAJ

Offline fuzzy

« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2014, 05:43:34 AM »
Is this closed yet?
If not, is there an available script or context sheet to work off of?
I have my family's Ad agency at my disposal with 30+yrs in radio, and production studio.

+5%
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline G1ng3rBr34dM4n

« Reply #14 on: March 06, 2014, 12:18:20 PM »
I've got some ideas brewing for writing a script, if anyone wants to collaborate, PM me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Google+