Author Topic: MKRCOIN - Maker UIA on the Bitshares exchange! (w/ sharedrop)  (Read 7694 times)

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
@Rune is MKRCOIN live on the etherchain? mist was updated with the token function yesterday :) I'd like to swap my BTSMKR to Ethereum

Offline NotSmart

• View Profile
I received 30 MKR after sending a PM to Rune. Thanks!

Offline Rune

• View Profile
MKRCOIN :bts
when  MKRCOIN get money   by selling bts on exchange ???

The market maker is going to keep MKRCOIN liquid in multiple assets, including BTS, bitUSD, bitCNY. It will still take some time before this becomes possible, though, as we are only selling MKR/MKRCOIN at 3 million valuation, while the market seems to currently value us between 2-3 million USD. Once we see more demand at 3 million all the markets will go live and will see big buy and sell walls.

Offline Rune

• View Profile
Toast is going to start his daily livecoding session called Making Maker 1.30 hours from now :)

https://www.livecoding.tv/toast/

During the stream there will be an open discussion channel on our teamspeak server (later we will be audio streaming this alongside the livecoding video so people can watch the stream and listen to the commentary without having to install anything)

Every weekday after the livecoding session we have our daily contributor meeting, which is a 15 minute open meeting we use to delegate the tasks related to Maker amongst ourselves. Listening in is an easy way to get involved, and an easy way for potential MKR/MKRCOIN buyers to judge our value.

edit: toast's stream is live now!
« Last Edit: August 31, 2015, 02:04:12 pm by Rune »

Offline sudo

• View Profile
  • BitShares: ags
MKRCOIN :bts
when  MKRCOIN get money   by selling bts on exchange ???

Offline Ben Mason

• Integrity & Innovation, powered by Bitshares
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: benjojo

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
« Last Edit: August 30, 2015, 09:35:25 am by fav »

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
I think a distribution based on attendence is not a good idea. Korea and China is around midnight and some people are hard to attend.

true, but guess we will find additional meetings/hangouts times suited to your timezone ..
« Last Edit: August 30, 2015, 11:24:17 am by cass »
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc

Offline betax

• View Profile
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline cube

• Bit by bit, we will get there!
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: bitcube
Get the job done in the platform that can make it (eth) so and market it to the other community (sharedrop to bts network) too.  This is an example of a good marketing approach.  You are getting more attention in a wider community.  +5% 

BTW, newmine has not given a compliment till now.  This is a rare gift. :)

ID: bitcube
bitcube is a dedicated witness and committe member. Please vote for bitcube.

Offline NewMine

• View Profile
Did you drop on Brownies? Or just BTS, besides the others?

Anyway,

It's great that you dropped shares/coins. Unfortunately most people can't access them as the client continues to crash, especially when accessing the market. Since this version is completely unsupported, don't expect any crazy trading of your shares on the Bitshares DEx.

Offline clayop

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Korea
  • BitShares: clayop
I think a distribution based on attendence is not a good idea. Korea and China is around midnight and some people are hard to attend.
Bitshares Korea - http://www.bitshares.kr
Vote for me and see Korean Bitshares community grows
delegate-clayop

Offline ebit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: ebit
telegram:ebit521
https://weibo.com/ebiter

Tuck Fheman

(I just love large pictures in forum posts :P)

Well, to be honest, your image didn't even fill up my monitor and for that reason I'm beginning to doubt how serious of a project this is.

I see no horizontal scroll bar and by my rudimentary eyeball calculations it sppears that you only gave 85% on this image.

So is that the kind of output we can expect in the future, 85%?

I expected 110%.

I expected a horizontal scrollbar after the above hype machine declaring how much you "love large pictures in forum post".

Remember, one man's "large" is another woman's, "meh" ... or something like that.

:P