After discussions and freeTrade's suggestion we changed our nomination as CTO. seraphim and his team already doing great job and we are more like tech minded people. It will be more fitting position for CTO.
A couple of text changed in the description. Thank you for all who voted for us. Please vote for us as CTO as sending 0.00000001 MMC to MVTEctogwRCHUvWZyNcqYMbrSdNXrFR6FK
I said US because after having some talking with @s4l1h we decided to be a team and nominate us for CTO position.Why us?
We are already in the mining and digital currency business quite a lot of time and have excessive experience on this topic. We already wrote automated scripts for the pools and cloud mining as you can see in pools' official threads, developed web projects for digital currencies. Team members
We are just two right now. We're open to any members who wants to help. s4l1h - (Kadir Mutlu)
I am a 29 years old web developer, sysadmin from Turkey. Since I do mostly freelance/home office work I have lots of time to spend with my family and hopefully with MemoryCoin community. I am very active on the scene since MemoryCoin 2.0 launched.
I will be very happy if I can do much more for the community. emre - (Emre Yilmaz)
I am 27 years old software developer from lovely Istanbul. I love open source software and contribute to as long as I can. (here is my github profile: github.com/emre) (there is already a MemoryCoin related project open-sourced here.) I am a leading member on python-istanbul user group and managed teams on my career. I believe I have a good understanding on communities which I can demonstrate this experience on MemoryCoin.
I have 09-18 day to day job but since I am a fulltime geek I will be in community's service as long as I can. What we did so far?
What will we do
- http://s4l1h.github.io/mmc/ - *First* difficulty charts for MemoryCoin. A lot of people want to see the diff chart before investing a new coin.
- http://mmcwiki.com - I wanted to tidy up the resources and information about memorycoin for newcomers. It's just too frusturating when you want to invest a new coin and get lost in the dark corners of forum threads.
- http://mmcvotes.com - First vote explorer for the elections. Before that all the elections was looking kind of secret since *end users* generally don't know how to look at the election stats. It's open source and it has an API for people who want to use the data.
- #mmcbot on freenode.net - a simple IRC bot for current difficulty, market cap, mmc value.
- *first* MemoryCoin faucet (mmcfaucet.com) - #DONE! I believe this hasn't been done yet. It is a wonderful way to get new comers to the coin. It's been on progress, and will be up in a couple of days. If we get the CSO position, we will spend the %5 of rewards for the faucet.
- betting app A website like bitcoinlivebets.com. (http://gyazo.com/7f132339a53569ace4ebc9f58be1add7 - it's in turkish for the demo purposes but will be global.)
- improvements on chartsWe want to add new charts to the diff chart page. (marketcap value, price etc.)
- improvements on wiki # DONE!
- A general APIhttp://blockexplorer.com/q for MemoryCoin. We believe that these information and stats should be easy to access and use.
- Daily builds of latest and stable memorycoin releases. (win, linux at first, later mac.)
If you think that we're capable for the CTO position please support our work by voting for me as CT0. Just send 0.00000001 MMC to MVTEctogwRCHUvWZyNcqYMbrSdNXrFR6FK