Is there a windows client now?
Seems that no binaries yet, but you may try it using a linux mint usb live installer and installing there all the stuff. Process:
- download linux mint mate iso file
- use unetbootin to write the iso onto a usb stick, add some permanent storage space to keep twister,priv keys, etc
- boot your computer from the usb
- download and compile twister
- try it! http://127.0.0.1:28332/home.html
BTW, not that great right now: "received" some PM that I cannot read... Warning! This is alpha software!