Author Topic: If you are a Brownie holder  (Read 23616 times)

Offline fuzzy

Cool!  well they are supporting the selfless supporters of bitshares, so I plan on trying to make them a sharedrop target among those who collaborate with us in the future. :)
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline cob

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: cobb
I am a BROWNIE.PTS holder.
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline fuzzy

I have some.

@fav  @fuzzy  don't discussions about Brownies and other UIA's belong in https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/board,100.0.html ? we have 2 Brownie discussions and 1 stickied Brownie discussion on the main page.

Great point.  I like productive thinking.  @fav can you move the brownie quest to the UIA section?

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
why do you guys think that Brownie points is the problem of bts? This is insane..Do you think anyone has sold a significant % of his holdings for Brownies? I seriously doubt..Brownies and BTS goes line in line in price..
Selling some BTS for Brownies is not the reason BTS is falling..Whales short selling BTS in Polo and luck of liquidity and non existent buy support and a non user friendly DEX GUI is the reason BTS is falling and not Brownies..

well other than the despicable foundation of brownies - aka ass kissing for worthless tokens.

Some of the reasons you mentioned are partially exaggerated due to brownies. In particular the "non existent buy support " is made worse by the fact that people used their BTS to buy brownies, so for every BTS on margin on polo they have less collateral backing the position, and so such holders are easier to call (it is easier to take their money, more or less)

Also what donkey said is a big issue. The community is spending its limited resources promoting useless tokens instead of the great one we have - BTS
Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav

Offline mint chocolate chip

I have some.

@fav  @fuzzy  don't discussions about Brownies and other UIA's belong in https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/board,100.0.html ? we have 2 Brownie discussions and 1 stickied Brownie discussion on the main page.

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
why do you guys think that Brownie points is the problem of bts? This is insane..Do you think anyone has sold a significant % of his holdings for Brownies? I seriously doubt..Brownies and BTS goes line in line in price..
Selling some BTS for Brownies is not the reason BTS is falling..Whales short selling BTS in Polo and luck of liquidity and non existent buy support and a non user friendly DEX GUI is the reason BTS is falling and not Brownies..

Just having some fun, buddy. I have never blamed Brownies for all the world's ills. I simply think people are spending way too much time thinking about them and trying to accumulate them when we should all be out promoting BTS instead.

Offline mf-tzo

• View Profile

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
Please see my new signature line below.
@donkeypong ,

I think it is best to burn those brownies on the BMs wall. I do not think this v0.x feature is supported in 2.0 but we should at lest ask on the tech forum.

Offline NotSmart

• View Profile

Offline tonyk

• View Profile

Copied and improved [I hope]

Offline fuzzy

It is good to have freedom of speech.  :)

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile
yup, late to the game of the brownie holders roll call

Never too late

Was roll call taken at this weeks hangout?  Never heard it if it was...

Offline fuzzy

yup, late to the game of the brownie holders roll call

Never too late