Author Topic: Stable Core Features - Newest Mumble with BM  (Read 1599 times)

TravelsAsia

I think it would also be a huge marketing boost. Investors know that a set of core features are wrapped-up, shows project maturity.

Offline pam2

• View Profile
In the latest mumble session with BM, he brought up the idea of focuses on stabilizing the core features and adding future changes as side chains. For those who attended, I'm sure you can explain this better than I can. I'd like to see a discussion about it.  To me, it does so many great things such as address criticism that Bitshares is always in a state of flux as well as minimizing dilution.

I do listened to the last mumble recorded version and I agree with BM suggestion to focus on Bitshares core features and let start-up build add-on as sidechains. I've been following other crypto protocol to best understand how Bitshares position itself.  I see Bitshares as kind of Nasdaq for Start-up, Small business and Co-op Company.  A platform where they can kickstart their project, get their customer/members to access their token/reward/share on a decentralize marketpalce.  Some will need particular features by customizing their need. So I believe if we keep improving and stabilizing the core features and offering tools  (APIs, How to) for newbies to easily learn how Graphene works, people will launch start-up or new business on top and in the long run, we will achieve great things. 

TravelsAsia

In the latest mumble session with BM, he brought up the idea of focuses on stabilizing the core features and adding future changes as side chains. For those who attended, I'm sure you can explain this better than I can. I'd like to see a discussion about it.  To me, it does so many great things such as address criticism that Bitshares is always in a state of flux as well as minimizing dilution.