Author [EN] [ZH] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [EN] [ZH] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [EN] [ZH] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: MMC2.0 should be 100%PoS  (Read 641 times)

Offline svyatoslav

• View Profile
MMC2.0 should be 100%PoS
« on: January 10, 2014, 11:11:10 AM »

Guys,

What do you think about it ? IMHO age of PoW will finish soon.
Donate memorycoin.info

MMC: M8DJnqMBuW6QGfoprDDr4jMgCnDBuyChfq

Offline FreeTrade

• View Profile
Re: MMC2.0 should be 100%PoS
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2014, 11:36:13 AM »
I think MCC is what it is, but PoS with voting could have some very interesting applications.
“People should be more sophisticated? How are you gonna get that done?” - Jerry Seinfeld reply to Bill Maher

Offline barwizi

• Noirbits, NoirShares, NoirEx.....lol, noir anyone?
    • View Profile
    • Noirbitstalk.org
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2014, 11:44:56 AM »
I think MCC is what it is, but PoS with voting could have some very interesting applications.

PoS theoretically is a good idea, but the current implementations have been unstable. Perhaps if it were re-written.
--Bar--  PiNEJGUv4AZVZkLuF6hV4xwbYTRp5etWWJ

The magical land of crypto, no freebies people.

Offline FreeTrade

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2014, 11:53:04 AM »
ByteMaster has some very interesting ideas about removing the need for mining. I haven't had a chance to look at the ideas in detail, but I believe he's something of a genius, so I'm expecting to be very impressed when I do.
“People should be more sophisticated? How are you gonna get that done?” - Jerry Seinfeld reply to Bill Maher

Offline barwizi

• Noirbits, NoirShares, NoirEx.....lol, noir anyone?
    • View Profile
    • Noirbitstalk.org
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2014, 12:01:58 PM »
ByteMaster has some very interesting ideas about removing the need for mining. I haven't had a chance to look at the ideas in detail, but I believe he's something of a genius, so I'm expecting to be very impressed when I do.

I had thought of a slightly modified version, ISD for interested parties @ the beginning.

Say we have a target of 20 million.  15 million is given out at the beginning and the reamining 5 million is incentive for people to keep their clients running and solving low reward low difficulty blocks.
--Bar--  PiNEJGUv4AZVZkLuF6hV4xwbYTRp5etWWJ

The magical land of crypto, no freebies people.

Offline svyatoslav

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2014, 12:19:27 PM »
+1 we should get rid off mining, BTW I like the idea of Ripple, when u are paid for scientific computation
Donate memorycoin.info

Offline svyatoslav

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2014, 12:23:34 PM »
Even BTC now facing 51% problem with cex.io, and mining is wasting of computational sources. As sooner we get rid off it as better for the coin, community and all the World :), for my taste it is better to do it at the begining
Donate memorycoin.info

Offline reorder

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2014, 02:00:39 PM »
Wouldn't PoS just multiply the voting gravity when the rich get richer? Is there a way to protect the PoS-only network from converging to just 10 people voting for themselves and getting all the mint?

Offline svyatoslav

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2014, 02:24:26 PM »
10 rich people should collect money at same wallet to make it, IMHO probably of it is small coz it is risky to make such trick
Donate memorycoin.info

Google+