Author [EN] [ZH] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [EN] [ZH] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [EN] [ZH] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Anyone remember these prices?  (Read 1869 times)

Offline liquiddrool

• View Profile
Anyone remember these prices?
« on: January 10, 2014, 08:14:29 PM »

Would be nice to have bought a bit more back then!

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BTS: Stan
Re: Anyone remember these prices?
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2014, 08:45:57 PM »
Would be nice to have bought a bit more back then!

We will be saying the same thing about these prices in a few months.   :)
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • BTS: xiaoshan
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2014, 09:10:35 PM »
LOL, everyone thinks the same
BTS ID:xiaoshan

Offline 5chdn

• i wonder how many chars i can put in this field 50
    • View Profile
    • Votesapp
  • GitHub: 5chdn
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2014, 12:39:49 AM »
Lol Bit-u! *nostalgic feelings*

Offline coolleven

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2014, 07:08:29 AM »
will get even more regreat about the prices after a couple of years

Offline infovortice2013

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • BitShares en español
  • BTS: traderx
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2014, 12:59:47 AM »
why is going down the price of pts so quicly? ... is expectec to go down until 0.001btc per pts?
New Keyoteeid: 5rUhuLCDWUA2FStkKVRTWYEqY1mZhwpfVdRmYEvMRFRD1bqYAL
new08/21 id 5Sjf3LMuYPSeNnjLYXmAoHj5Z6TPCmwmfXD6XwDmg27dwfQ

Offline mint chocolate chip

« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2014, 06:42:54 AM »
Apparently on bter PTS is free

Offline Avant

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2014, 01:20:54 PM »

Is this picture processed by PS?
PTS: PvhU2D9ViKygoBQTgh9zeKuFTqi8j3TRjy
BTS: avanty

Offline JA

• View Profile
  • Payrate: 666%
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2014, 01:25:11 PM »

i saw that often times too ..i think it is just some sort of bug

Offline mint chocolate chip

« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2014, 04:26:02 PM »

i saw that often times too ..i think it is just some sort of bug
No photoshop, that was what bter was displaying, but in the actual trading area on the page the correct prices were showing.

Offline AizenSou

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2014, 05:02:32 PM »
why is going down the price of pts so quicly? ... is expectec to go down until 0.001btc per pts?

It's maybe because of the new GPU miner. People mine it and dump it. So expect big dump like MMC soon.

Offline 5chdn

• i wonder how many chars i can put in this field 50
    • View Profile
    • Votesapp
  • GitHub: 5chdn
« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2014, 05:10:58 PM »

It's maybe because of the new GPU miner. People mine it and dump it. So expect big dump like MMC soon.

No way. A high end Nvidia card makes maximum 1 PTS/day.

Even if you have a farm of - let's say - 100 GPUs, you wont be making more than 3000 PTS/month. That's far from being a real dumping volume.

You can't compare the situation with MMC, much lower diff and much higher block rewards. PTS is getting closer to be mined out.

Offline AizenSou

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2014, 07:31:36 PM »

No way. A high end Nvidia card makes maximum 1 PTS/day.

Even if you have a farm of - let's say - 100 GPUs, you wont be making more than 3000 PTS/month. That's far from being a real dumping volume.

You can't compare the situation with MMC, much lower diff and much higher block rewards. PTS is getting closer to be mined out.

I believe you donschoe :D To be honest I was planning to sell all of my PTS when I heard the news about the GPU miners. So I will keep PTS until the price exploding like BTC. If it happens I will call you my master, mod :D

Offline luckybit

« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2014, 10:49:30 PM »

0.1 BTC by 2015 for PTS. It's looking good. That will be around $1000 peak with $100 if nothing changes. That is a magnificent profit for speculators no matter how this plays out but if Bitshares is a success we will see 0.1 BTC and let us remember that BTC will go up between x10-x100 from here this year.

Crowd funding will become more important as the price of PTS appreciates because anyone will be able to be an investor and there will be a lot more accredited investors too. Positive feedback loop, the more DACs there are the more PTS. In a few years a PTS could be going for 0.3 or 0.4 BTC because I'm projecting a growth rate of around +0.1 BTC per year based on the success of certain DACs.

So 0.1 if Bitshares is a success. Then of course there will be DACs which come after which could turn it to 0.2, and then 0.3. I don't see it getting a lot higher than 0.3 though because you will have Mastercoin and Ethereum to compete with. Mastercoin I predicted it would reach parity with Bitcoin but now that it has such competition it might only reach 0.7. It's impossible to know for sure.

« Last Edit: January 12, 2014, 10:55:18 PM by luckybit »
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline Bitcoinfan

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2014, 01:42:33 AM »

0.1 BTC by 2015 for PTS. It's looking good. That will be around $1000 peak with $100 if nothing changes. That is a magnificent profit for speculators no matter how this plays out but if Bitshares is a success we will see 0.1 BTC and let us remember that BTC will go up between x10-x100 from here this year.

Crowd funding will become more important as the price of PTS appreciates because anyone will be able to be an investor and there will be a lot more accredited investors too. Positive feedback loop, the more DACs there are the more PTS. In a few years a PTS could be going for 0.3 or 0.4 BTC because I'm projecting a growth rate of around +0.1 BTC per year based on the success of certain DACs.

So 0.1 if Bitshares is a success. Then of course there will be DACs which come after which could turn it to 0.2, and then 0.3. I don't see it getting a lot higher than 0.3 though because you will have Mastercoin and Ethereum to compete with. Mastercoin I predicted it would reach parity with Bitcoin but now that it has such competition it might only reach 0.7. It's impossible to know for sure.

Optimistic, but you dont see BTS/PTS being higher than BTC in a few years?

Google+