New getwork and first stratum pool: http://dwarfpool.com/
They are three
Getwork-ports: 8080 8081, 8082, 8083.
Long pool: yes*GPU
Getwork clients same as for mmcpool and 1gh.
Stratum client will be availabled soon.Features:
- 2% fee round based PPS
- autopayouts from 0.5 MMC
- full anonymous, no registration required
- Free choice of 3 server locations worldwide. Put the other as backup servers or use them at once. All your shares will be calculated from all servers
- DDoS protection by different providers.
- Works with all known GPU and CPU memorycoin miners.
- Supported old Getwork and new Stratum protocols.ToDo:
- Stratum clientFAQ:
- "Rejects": you can get it in two cases: HW-error or your share was to late, the pool has got new block to calculate (very often with clients without support of long polling)
- all known GPU miners are supported!
To make worked MMCPOOL or 1GH-GPU-miners with DwarfPool you need change your /etc/hosts (in Linux/Ubuntu) or %SystemRoot%\system32\drivers\etc\hosts (in Windows)
You can put in hosts-file nearest to you one of DwarfPool's IP address.
For moria (US):
You can download 1gh-miner from backup on mega (new versions 1gh has no support of other pools anymore).
Linux: https://mega.co.nz/#!0dNn1DCI!e5JeBnPZgkD-Y2fFCr8C352qlnvKWywiZfF8J-7M0T4* Long pool: lower traffic and less rejects.
Change 23.01.2014: changed backup links to 1gh-gpu-miners