Author Topic: Donate PTS and BTC atleast 40 minutes before deadline  (Read 8505 times)

Offline jwiz168

• View Profile
Pardon me for misunderstanding , I  have realized that I3 representation of donated amount in Bitshare AGS is in USD .  (http://invictus.io/bitsharesx.php)

Offline thisisausername

Ok what is the data being shown in i3 website ? Is that the total  PTS and BTC donations combined? It is confusing because the unit states it is on AGS.

I'm not sure what you're referring to, can you post the address?  I didn't see anything on invictus-innovations.com or invictus.io about AGS with a quick glance.

For what it's worth, I use AngelShares Explorer for my AGS info.
Pjo39s6hfpWexsZ6gEBC9iwH9HTAgiEXTG

Offline jwiz168

• View Profile
Ok what is the data being shown in i3 website ? Is that the total  PTS and BTC donations combined? It is confusing because the unit states it is on AGS.

Offline thisisausername

Hi

AGS donations have reached more than 2000000 cap. Does this mean the donations beyond 2M  will not be honored as BTS?

thank you.

AGS donations are ongoing until 2,000,000 AGS have been distributed, not until 2M PTS or BTC or USD have been donated.

Currently only about 500,000 AGS have been created, so we're only about 1/4th of the way through the AGS process.
Pjo39s6hfpWexsZ6gEBC9iwH9HTAgiEXTG

Offline jwiz168

• View Profile
Hi

AGS donations have reached more than 2000000 cap. Does this mean the donations beyond 2M  will not be honored as BTS?

thank you.

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile
7.5 BTC missed the deadline. People never learn :D

Perhaps people know what they are doing and are playing 'heads I win'.... 'tails, I don't lose'

Guess so. I know at least Delulo has a similar idea.

You cant predict the amount that is donated in the last hour anyway. The closer you get to the time limit the better the prediction. At worst the donation is received for the next day which is as good as donation an hour before.

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains
Anybody make a list of top donating addresses?

sumantso

Perhaps people know what they are doing and are playing 'heads I win'.... 'tails, I don't lose'

Guess so. I know at least Delulo has a similar idea.

Offline bytemaster

For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

sumantso

sumantso

Looks like a lot of BTC missed the deadline today because the bitcoin network took 30+ minutes to find a block.

You would think people would have learned by now to send at least 40 minutes in advance *sigh*

Offline bytemaster

Looks like a lot of BTC missed the deadline today because the bitcoin network took 30+ minutes to find a block.
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
You can send from a blockchain.info wallet, right?

yes, make sure you know how to get the private keys out
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

clout

You can send from a blockchain.info wallet, right?

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan

Based on the mining speed can we predict when AGS and PTS supply will be equal?

Is there any reason why 3rd Party developers would honor ASG less than PTS in the future?

The misunderstanding that AGS somehow belongs to Invictus could cause some developers to rationalize that they can skip honoring the owners of AGS.  We think that would be a mistake.

Invictus is only a servant of AGS donors.  A temporary agent trusted to build an ecosystem for everybody to live in.   Once 100% of the donations have been used to build up the industry, infrastructure, toolkits, and even incubate other developers, Invictus will have done its duty and will become just another ordinary player with an obligation to honor AGS and PTS holders.

The product of that development and promotional effort belongs collectively to AGS holders, not Invictus.  They can decide how they want to enforce their ownership rights as documented in the BitShares Social Consensus License.  Perhaps peer pressure and market forces will be enough.  Perhaps some will feel justified in cloning AGS-derived DACs that fail to honor the license into competing DACs that do.  If so, it will be up to AGS and PTS holders to decide which pedigree of DACs they will support.

That, and only that, will determine the effectiveness of the AGS social contract.

Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.