Author Topic: Hollywood HEROs  (Read 4019 times)

Offline konelectric

@Stan You mentioned your talk being "live televised."  Any info on how we can catch it this weekend?  I've read all the links etc and still wondering if this whole thing is going to be televised or streamed or what?!

It's suppose to rain all through this Memorial day weekend were I live. It would be nice if you could give me something to watch @Stan.
Tweeter: Konelectric. Steemit: Konelectric. Youtube: Patrick Konshak. Success Council: Yourship. Mumble: Yourship or Konelectric.

Offline Brekyrself

• View Profile
@Stan You mentioned your talk being "live televised."  Any info on how we can catch it this weekend?  I've read all the links etc and still wondering if this whole thing is going to be televised or streamed or what?!

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan

https://steemit.com/bitshares/@Stan/hollywood-heros

A workable link: http://bit.ly/2qf7ALC

bitsharestalk.org needs a 'how to use' thread. To many people get the posting links wrong.

And how to post images. Even @Stan can get this wrong.

Thanks!  (I only get it wrong when I do it on purpose.)   8)
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline konelectric

https://steemit.com/bitshares/@Stan/hollywood-heros

A workable link: http://bit.ly/2qf7ALC

bitsharestalk.org needs a 'how to use' thread. To many people get the posting links wrong.

And how to post images. Even @Stan can get this wrong.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2017, 09:49:39 pm by konelectric »
Tweeter: Konelectric. Steemit: Konelectric. Youtube: Patrick Konshak. Success Council: Yourship. Mumble: Yourship or Konelectric.

Offline Permie

• BitShares is the mycelium of the financial-earth
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: krimduss
+5% +5% +5%

Will watch the video later.
It's so great to see well-informed lengthy content come out about bitshares and blockchains.

For ages and ages this forum seemed to be the only place to get indepth news.How many people can be bothered to crawl and internet forum to find the info?
Much less than the multitudes who can be bothered to watch youtube videos.
Excellent!

The guys doing the Hollywood Event are doing an impromptu sneak-preview Webinar today on Gameification, if you are interested:
https://thinkbig.lpages.co/gamification-training-w-mark-hoverson/
I am, thank you
JonnyBitcoin votes for liquidity and simplicity. Make him your proxy?
BTSDEX.COM

Offline Stan

• View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
+5% +5% +5%

It's so great to see well-informed lengthy content come out about bitshares and blockchains.

For ages and ages this forum seemed to be the only place to get indepth news.How many people can be bothered to crawl and internet forum to find the info?
Excellent!

The guys doing the Hollywood Event are doing an impromptu sneak-preview Webinar today on Gameification, if you are interested:
https://thinkbig.lpages.co/gamification-training-w-mark-hoverson/
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline Permie

• BitShares is the mycelium of the financial-earth
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: krimduss
 +5% +5% +5%

Excellent!
JonnyBitcoin votes for liquidity and simplicity. Make him your proxy?
BTSDEX.COM

Offline Stan

• View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
I also watched the entire 3 hr long video and agree it's  V E R Y  comprehensive well worth the time investment. I was up until 4:30AM Wed eve / Thu morrning working on Witness nodes and didn't get much sleep. And even tho I didn't start watching the video until midnight last night I was fully engaged and alert throughout the entire 3 hr video. I actually stopped to check the time at around 3AM and was shocked it was that late.

Not only does the video provide a well researched and widely documented perspective of why "The System" of modern institutions (gov/bank/media) do NOT consider the interests of individuals to be important in the first hour, it also provides an excellent review of blockchain technology.

It covers these topics quite thoroughly:
1) History of money (why "The System" is screwed up)
2) Gamification in Marketing
3) Blochchain technology
4) Web-based VR technologies

It also describes and offers a grand plan to bring blockchain to the mainstream, being kicked off from LA Studios soundstage (a $1M expense) via a LIVE broadcast of a pilot program intended to be a bi-weekly live event. It will be in the form of a "shark tank" like competition where $50M will be dispensed to worthy entrepreneurs that use will use blockchain tech and tools and expertise CRS describes to reach the mainstream.

Only 200 attendees were invited to this event on May 26 - 28 in LA, and @Stan our "Godfather of BitShares & Steem" is one of them. He is playing a very prominent role regarding blockchain technology in this major media event.

Details are sketchy regarding how to tune in this live event to be broadcast from the soundstage on May 26, but as we approach that date they will be revealed once all the legalities are finalized.

Nice Summary!

Offline Thom

I also watched the entire 3 hr long video and agree it's  V E R Y  comprehensive well worth the time investment. I was up until 4:30AM Wed eve / Thu morrning working on Witness nodes and didn't get much sleep. And even tho I didn't start watching the video until midnight last night I was fully engaged and alert throughout the entire 3 hr video. I actually stopped to check the time at around 3AM and was shocked it was that late.

Not only does the video provide a well researched and widely documented perspective of why "The System" of modern institutions (gov/bank/media) do NOT consider the interests of individuals to be important in the first hour, it also provides an excellent review of blockchain technology.

It covers these topics quite thoroughly:
1) History of money (why "The System" is screwed up)
2) Gamification in Marketing
3) Blochchain technology
4) Web-based VR technologies

It also describes and offers a grand plan to bring blockchain to the mainstream, being kicked off from LA Studios soundstage (a $1M expense) via a LIVE broadcast of a pilot program intended to be a bi-weekly live event. It will be in the form of a "shark tank" like competition where $50M will be dispensed to worthy entrepreneurs that use will use blockchain tech and tools and expertise CRS describes to reach the mainstream.

Only 200 attendees were invited to this event on May 26 - 28 in LA, and @Stan our "Godfather of BitShares & Steem" is one of them. He is playing a very prominent role regarding blockchain technology in this major media event.

Details are sketchy regarding how to tune in this live event to be broadcast from the soundstage on May 26, but as we approach that date they will be revealed once all the legalities are finalized.
Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere - MLK |  Verbaltech2 Witness Reports: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,23902.0.html

Offline Stan

• View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
Watched all of it, great video that hits on all the right points.  Thanks for sharing and all the hard work you are obviously doing behind the scenes.

One thing however does bug me... Why are they not accepting BitShares or Bit Assets?!

There are two answers:

The Good Answer:
It's part of the training.  You learn how to use Bitcoin (if you don't know already) in order to get a discount.  Then you learn BitShares at the event and can grasp how much better it is.

The Real Answer:
That's all they had time to automate for this first event.

Offline Brekyrself

• View Profile
Watched all of it, great video that hits on all the right points.  Thanks for sharing and all the hard work you are obviously doing behind the scenes.

One thing however does bug me... Why are they not accepting BitShares or Bit Assets?!

Offline Stan

• View Profile
    • Cryptonomex