I still have a few questions about this valuation information:
* When will Bitshares start trading, and could this be delayed?
* Will protoshares cease to exist at that time, having been converted to Bitshares?
* As far as people that really understand this stuff, what is your target position for how much you be your target holdings?. For example when the funding round closes, what percentage of your capital will be Bitcoin vs protoshares vs angel shares? Is anyone going mostly all in with angel shares?
* Will the security of Bitshares be equal to the Mining of Bitcoin?
* Once the financing round closes in a few months, would, or could there ever be any more Bitshares put into the economy?
* Still struggling to understand who is paying this Bitshare interest. What controls how much this will be? Will it be the amount if interest and activity in futures contracts?