For those of you who do not know me, I was the first person to make a successful pool for memorycoin
...and I am back with new ideas and new services!Who I am:
I am a speedy, supportive, and experienced developer in the US. I will work to maximize my work for pay.What I am doing:
* Brand new, quick, KISS (that means simple) block explorer for block and transaction searching with AJAX and socket.io! (has some minor bugs, but really minor) (see below for link)
* Super fast bitcoin node (test it! ./memorycoin-qt -connect=xpool.xram.co
, download speed is very fast alone!)What I will do upon election:
* Move the block explorer to a nice domain on http port
* Make accurate and equally fast node viewer
* Begin development of a new pool system, designed to balance the power:
- Will either Opensource specialized pool code
- OR -
- License it at a cheap price
* The pool software will be provided with the intention to be connected as part of a distributed network which will be autobalanced, spreading the wealth and using the power of numbers over 1GH. Additionally, small pools will be protected from DDoS attacks.
* Developers who run the distributed pools will be able to contribute to the code to improve the pool system
- This IS NOT P2Pool!Try out the awesome block explorer: http://xpool.xram.co:3000/Like it? Then what are you waiting for? Cast your vote for CNO: Send 0.00000001 MMC to MVTEcnogH2ArcvpkYJ66GcErb1iwHhLPN1I will begin all of the above projects upon election. Details regarding the plans will also be released.