Starts @ 29:40
0. "..that makes government irrelevant to our lives."
I wouldn't emphasize this. It puts people off and makes Invictus seem more radical than is necessary. It's already "way out there," without any need for emphasis.
Perhaps use the following argument instead:
Centralization of Government causes a lot of xyz.
Centralization of Corporate powers cause a lot of xyz.
In essence the problem is the same: We need decentralized solutions!
1. Bitcoin viewed as a (Decentralized) Company.
Very good catchy metaphor.
2. Bitshares X - Decentralized Bank and Exchange.
Stock in the bank as collateral. Good!
Note - Dollar of Gold. Good!
3. Decentralized Identity - reputation.
4. Decentralized Intellectual Property.
Overall brilliant interview!