if so it'is better to get btc for pts now without wait for the opportunity to redeem bitshareX after 20 frebruary?
get some more argument to decide to us!!!
unosoiondovo, I'm planning to do a little of both. I don't have enough cash to bet everything on BitsharesXT, so I'll sell some of my PTS right before 28 February, and then re-invest some of that money in PTS once the price crashes. That way, I get some BitsharesXT, but I also get a chance to invest very cheaply in future Invictus projects.
If the PTS price really crashes after 28 February, that suggests that people view BitsharesXT as a very strong bet, so the Bitshare price will probably rise very quickly in the first few days. So if all you want is BitsharesXT, it shouldn't matter very much whether you buy them now (by buying PTS) or after 28 Feb (by buying BTS directly). In fact, the only good reason to wait to buy after 28 Feb is that you'll get to see if BTS works and save your money if it fails. I think we can all agree that if BTS works, i.e., if BitUSD really tracks fedUSD, that it will become very valuable very quickly.