Right now I'm planning (80% sure) to fly down to Invictus's offices to work on BTS X with Dan during spring break.
This would be a convenient opportunity to address the various issues people keep discussing. Sometimes I feel like I'm more concerned about I3's communication issues than they are...
Post here for questions you want straight, personal answers from invictus employees.
I'll try to keep the OP up to date with questions.
* Can we move part of the AGS funds into a multi-sig controlled by people outside of invictus?
* Can we please get a response in this thread: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=3349.0
? I've emailed several I3 members asking to get Brian in here and there is no response. Read the whole thing!
* A (realistic) timeframe for completion of Keyhotee
* A (realistic) timeframe for completion of BitShares X
* We need pretty and logical GUI's to make the software appealing to a broader audience
* More details on DAC development kits / events / tutorials...Would be awesome to have a simple demo DAC to our disposal
* More detail on the new website which should be launched this month as far as I remember
* A roadmap of the marketing plan and activities
* ...Perhaps someone else can answer this, but: In one, easy to understand sentence; What is the competitive advantage BitShares has compared to all the other competitors? (i.e.Eethereum, colored coins, Mastercoin, ripple, NXT, Counterparty)
* How are you going to most effectively allow proper utilization of the funds raised from AGS?
* How are Daniel and Stan related?
* From a philosophical perspective, what are the biggest challenges that keep you up at night?
* From a technical perspective, what are the biggest challenges that keep you up at night?
* To each I3 employee - If you could have any mediocre superpower, what would it be?