Stan's Ten laws at work. And this guy wont even honor PTS holders a single iota.
No? This sounds like they will honour PTS and AGS with at least 10 % each:
All of the BTF will be separation to 10,000shares,if you own one shares,you will get 400k BTF. Our team will own 200shares, for Dev,for marketing and some free giveaway. 1,000 shares for PTS holder, 4,000 shares for AGS holder. 4,800 shares for IPO.
10 % PTS
40 % AGS
50 % premine of which 96 % sold to Bitcointalkers and 4 % kept
Does anybody else think moving the decimal mark is a major improvement justifying a fork?
Anything can and will be used justify a fork. From the Ten Laws
2. It is ethically acceptable to clone alt-coins from anybody else’s open source.
3. If you demonstrate a good idea, others will clone it – without market objection.
4. They will clone it if just to give it a better name.
5. They will clone it to slightly modify one of its parameters.
6. They will clone it to better appeal to another group of stakeholders.
Now we will see what the marketplace does with it...
(I'm impressed that none of the "interested" folks had to ask "WTF is a BitShare?")