Author Topic: some dude wants a fork even before the official bts x is released :))  (Read 7528 times)

Offline fuzzy

Forking is not a bad idea if and when it is actually a step forward but when the post isn't even written well only idiots will be attracted to the fork.

I hate to say it, but the use of the word "idiots" made me laugh...
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline jae208

• View Profile
Forking is not a bad idea if and when it is actually a step forward but when the post isn't even written well only idiots will be attracted to the fork.
http://bitsharestutorials.com A work in progress
Subscribe to the Youtube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/user/BitsharesTutorials

Offline JA

• View Profile
For someone who wants to do this too you can use my crapy logo and and name

BigShares

http://s1.directupload.net/images/140307/rog9fcjo.png
 :)
I made it just for fun

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
WTF,

it's another one!
Lol .. you faster my less than 10 sec .. congrats :-)
I'll say let go all propose a fork of Bitshares on bitocintalk !!!
Nice this is what gives us a good presence on bt

Actually, that's not a bad idea - except show them how to do a fork honorably.

Every DAC instance needs a forking third party champion who will love and nurture it as their own baby.  Where are the champions in this forum who want to take a shot at doing it right?

Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline JA

• View Profile
WTF,

it's another one!
Lol .. you faster my less than 10 sec .. congrats :-)
Nice this is what gives us a good presence on bt

Offline oco101

• View Profile

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc

Offline onceuponatime

(I'm impressed that none of the "interested" folks had to ask "WTF is a BitShare?")   

I don't think they knew, I think most didn't care. Something for nothing. Whatever-thing.

I think they are mostly a large group of sock puppets of a very small group of con artists who know exactly what Bitshares are.

Offline jwiz168

• View Profile
Forks!
Forking is good! Forks of bitshares will diversify the selection of assets to hold value in. Forks will most likely honor AGS/PTS because it is the easiest way to garner interests and participation in the DAC initially. The success of these forks is just as contingent upon participation as it is upon the software. Stop freaking out!

forking  is a way to evolve something better. Just take a look at UNIX being forked into GNU/Linux. Linux has done wonders esp in mobile business applications.

Offline Markus

• View Profile
(I'm impressed that none of the "interested" folks had to ask "WTF is a BitShare?")   

I don't think they knew, I think most didn't care. Something for nothing. Whatever-thing.

clout

Forks!
Forking is good! Forks of bitshares will diversify the selection of assets to hold value in. Forks will most likely honor AGS/PTS because it is the easiest way to garner interests and participation in the DAC initially. The success of these forks is just as contingent upon participation as it is upon the software. Stop freaking out!

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
Revelation 22:18-19:

"I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: if anyone adds to them, God will add to him the plagues described in this book, and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God will take away his share in the tree of life and in the holy city, which are described in this book."

I'm not a Bible thumper, but that's a pretty good hit on those with forked tongues. Honor ye the Social Contract or else...build your own "community" with eight pages of brand-new "interested" newbie posters on the bitcoin talk forum.

bitbro

What if Bts is forked 100% to bitcoin holders, many of us would be screwed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline betax

• View Profile
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads