Author Topic: These T-shirts are bad.  (Read 7097 times)

Offline progmac

• View Profile
Do we get dividends on the sale of T-shirts?
You've just initialized the T-shirt DAC. I like this site: http://www.zazzle.co.uk/ - they make custom anything. Quite good for looking up ideas on this theme.
T-Shirt DAC reporting in. Beep beep beep beep beep
if you want to support my incoherent ramblings
Bitshares PTS: PrziMMpXMMu948j5H7yvj3Ry8mnZBbsMYR

Offline pgbit

• View Profile
You've just initialized the T-shirt DAC. I like this site: http://www.zazzle.co.uk/ - they make custom anything. Quite good for looking up ideas on this theme.

Offline progmac

• View Profile
I was at the conference, and I got one of the "The revolution will not be centralized" shirts.  Some of the others I would never wear, but I saw other people who really liked them.  A lot of this is personal tastes and preferences, and targeting a wide range isn't a bad thing.
yeah, the shirt about decentralization is the one that is decent

sumantso

wow, those are for real? I am still thinking its some kind of photoshop prank.

Offline Troglodactyl

• View Profile
I was at the conference, and I got one of the "The revolution will not be centralized" shirts.  Some of the others I would never wear, but I saw other people who really liked them.  A lot of this is personal tastes and preferences, and targeting a wide range isn't a bad thing.

I think had the ideas been posted on the forum beforehand with time for additional proposals we could have ended up with better results, but I don't know if there were time constraints or other reasons this was not done.  I also don't think what we got was bad, though it could always be better.

Offline bitcoinba

• View Profile
they may be good programmers, but the messaging is just...it's just really bad. everything seems like something i might have come up with while sitting in my parent's basement while at home from a college break. or it kind of reminds me of the early days of the internet when the guy who kind of knew HTML would come up with the design for your website and you'd have these spinning GIFs, or unnecessary frames (when html 3.0 came along), and everything just looked silly in general.

for $50,000, you could hire a legit marketing firm to do meaningful branding.

as it stands, they would be better of just not even trying.  the whole image is cheapened

in this example, a shirt that said bitshares in courier font and nothing else would be far better than anything in that picture.

+5%

Offline progmac

• View Profile
they may be good programmers, but the messaging is just...it's just really bad. everything seems like something i might have come up with while sitting in my parent's basement while at home from a college break. or it kind of reminds me of the early days of the internet when the guy who kind of knew HTML would come up with the design for your website and you'd have these spinning GIFs, or unnecessary frames (when html 3.0 came along), and everything just looked silly in general.

for $50,000, you could hire a legit marketing firm to do meaningful branding.

as it stands, they would be better of just not even trying.  the whole image is cheapened

in this example, a shirt that said bitshares in courier font and nothing else would be far better than anything in that picture.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2014, 01:50:22 pm by progmac »

Offline bitcoinba

• View Profile
Stan suggested Tshirt designs; Can someone send me the various Invictus logos in vector please?
« Last Edit: March 07, 2014, 01:56:11 pm by bitcoinba »

Offline unimercio

• The opportunity of a lifetime comes by every 7 day
    • View Profile
    • Conscious Entrepreneurship Foundation (CEF)
  • BitShares: unimercio
Conscious Entrepreneurship Foundation (CEF)

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline oco101

• View Profile

Offline barwizi

• Noirbits, NoirShares, NoirEx.....lol, noir anyone?
    • View Profile
    • Noirbitstalk.org
--Bar--  PiNEJGUv4AZVZkLuF6hV4xwbYTRp5etWWJ

The magical land of crypto, no freebies people.

Offline mint chocolate chip

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline G1ng3rBr34dM4n

« Last Edit: March 06, 2014, 11:20:02 pm by G1ng3rBr34dM4n »