Author Topic: Brian, have a great time in Texas. Excuse the thread of Toast  (Read 6448 times)

Offline fuzzy

+5% I'm mean and easily agitated, the truth is I just want his attention <3

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

sometimes i am too...ask charles hoskinson!
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline JakeThePanda

• View Profile
Thread stays, hugging continues

We should be more bitsharing with each other.   :D  See what I did there?

Offline oco101

• View Profile
Lets just hug it out and make some kickass DACs..
We love Brian, the work he has and will contribute. So what, if these t-shirts don't agree with everyone (that's ok).

NEXT

Speaking of kick ass DACs, the Bootcamp repository now has a PTS template, i will complete the modifications for importing balances later today. :-

https://github.com/DACBootcamp 
+1

brought to you by the Noir Developers.

Offline unimercio

• The opportunity of a lifetime comes by every 7 day
    • View Profile
    • Conscious Entrepreneurship Foundation (CEF)
  • BitShares: unimercio
We love Brian, the work he has and will contribute. So what, if these t-shirts don't agree with everyone (that's ok).

NEXT

Speaking of kick ass DACs, the Bootcamp repository now has a PTS template, i will complete the modifications for importing balances later today. :-

+5% barzwizi, you da man!  I saw your thread earlier. I'm setting aside time this weekend to kick the tires. Thanks again
Conscious Entrepreneurship Foundation (CEF)

Offline barwizi

• Noirbits, NoirShares, NoirEx.....lol, noir anyone?
    • View Profile
    • Noirbitstalk.org

NEXT

--Bar--  PiNEJGUv4AZVZkLuF6hV4xwbYTRp5etWWJ

The magical land of crypto, no freebies people.

38PTSWarrior

Offline unimercio

• The opportunity of a lifetime comes by every 7 day
    • View Profile
    • Conscious Entrepreneurship Foundation (CEF)
  • BitShares: unimercio

NEXT
Conscious Entrepreneurship Foundation (CEF)

Offline rysgc

• View Profile
    • DACZine.com
Well yeah freedom of speech of course, but a forum admin should give a good example I think, we don't want it to be a kindergarten here I guess. And there's no secret information or whatever which is trying to be hidden it was just a mistake and could potentially scare away investors or new members so I think the best option was to delete them, ah well enough said about this ,let's being some positive spirit in the forums again! 
DACZine.com - Receive all the latest DAC and BitShares community news straight to your inbox. Signup here or Submit news

38PTSWarrior

And I am bad i talking to groups more than 1 or 2 people..

38PTSWarrior

unimercio said it would be good to delete it. alt said its ok to delete it

38PTSWarrior

My idea was, because toast changed the name of the "fire Brian?" thread or deleted it (I don't know exactly), and opened "these shirts are bad" (or similar) because he said he was agitated, it would be fair to delete his name from this thread here. But that would be really confusing. I like your statement Barwizi and also yours GodsCreation. To delete both threads would be good and to let them stay also. But oco101 who is author of this thread here, doesn't like it to be deleted, so I say let it stay.

Offline barwizi

• View Profile
    • Noirbitstalk.org
This forum is allowing free speech and all views to be expressed. We are the "genesis" and by duking it out now in the formation stages, we will present a more coherent , progressive front after resolving our differences. If it was possible, i advocate a few rounds with everyone in the ring once in a while.

Censorship and limits would create a very dangerous scenario.

sumantso

Why all the deletion? If something was said let it remain. If somebody wants to retract go ahead and post.

Deleting threads sounds a lot like sweeping stuff under the carpet.

Well, the posts where just harsh and spammy and should have been deleted in the first place.

You can't delete posts coz they are 'harsh'. Once you start doing that where do you stop?

If toast and others feel bad then should just put  apost apologising or whatever. If you start deleting stuff because you don't like it that leads down a slippery slope.

Offline barwizi

• View Profile
    • Noirbitstalk.org
We can delete both threads if the authors agree.  The passion is high around here and no one is perfect.   Lets be grateful for everyone who is dedicating their life , treasure and sacred honor to our cause. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

and virginity.