YAM is not currently supported due to the fact it does not support Getwork longpolling. Stratum for YAM is supposed to be coming soon, I have already consulted yvg on the subject.
I got to admit, this project has been quite tedious for the last couple weeks, but I have finally reached the point where it works beta-quality.Benifits:
* Highly efficient mining protocol
* Completely decentralized solution, no more mining centralization issues
* Instant payouts - included in coinbase transaction so you dont have to ever worry about not getting payed.
No other pool compares!
Python Twisted is the only dependancy.How to use (obviously be aware of changes needed for your configuration):
git clone https://github.com/KillerByte/p2pool
git submodule sync
git submodule update --init
sudo python setup.py install
Let me know of any troubles.How to mine:
https://github.com/KillerByte/memoryminerWhat should work:
make -f makefile.unix
./memoryminer -poolip=<your hostname to mine on, ex: memorycoin.biz> -poolport=9332 -pooluser=<your address, ex: MAJNEC7HzAeLPGSYdvvD8gFTxZLfdjzVnj> -genproclimit=<cpu cores>
* Stratum Mining Protocol
* Mining a block, if it happens (has been tested on testnet)What needs to be improved:
* Election blocks (currently does not work, and I dont see how to get it to work at this time...)
* Web interface
* " Punishing share for 'Block-stale detected! height(77149743cc5c387cbe616b8f5a391a57d39332b873a7271783d462b6207c) < height(6ec8ec70f52b74fd63a964c9f35f0eb54bba32915158bc2b2e5c045e5662) or 1f009129 != 1f009148'! Jumping from c46dc9d7 to 4d01520a!" message
* Other little bugs
I also hope to implement some sort of support for p2pool share browsing at mmcexplorer.info, but not sure yet.
So yes! Try, and mine!