Author [EN] [ZH] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [EN] [ZH] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [EN] [ZH] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: March Newsletter  (Read 3464 times)

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BTS: Stan
March Newsletter
« on: March 19, 2014, 04:07:26 AM »

EDIT:  Posting final newsletter link here for quick reference

Final version, for the historical record.
As mailed to 756 recipients.

http://invictus-innovations.com/s/News-Letter-06-March-2014-tlyr.pdf

http://bitshares.org/news/newsletter/ --> to sign-up for future newsletters.
-----------------------

Watch this thread for the March Newsletter. 
(Which is just a shameless excuse to bump and sticky this inspiring graphic.) 

Each of the DAC franchises shown along the bottom has at least one team forming that could decide to release a DAC in that family this spring.  I'll introduce you to some of them in the newsletter.  We will hear from others when their deals are finalized and they decide to go public.

Please note that Invictus is staying out of the way.  We do the R&D and help developers get started.  Do not think that the fact that other developers are beginning to work in parallel means bytemaster has wandered off from BitShares X.

But our first priority is to grow the value for all industry supporters - and that means having many products in the pipeline.  We promised to build you a decentralized crypto-equity industry.  You will see many of its blossoms this Spring.

In the meantime ponder what Doc Brown once said about all this:

"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour..."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Byz7eU8jF0
« Last Edit: March 30, 2014, 12:48:01 PM by Stan »
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

lzr1900

Re: March Newsletter
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2014, 04:18:32 AM »
 +5% Wait for the newsletter.. ;D

Offline cgafeng

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2014, 04:46:06 AM »
can't wait!! +5%
BTC:1EYwcZ9cYVj6C9LMLafdcjK9wicVMDV376

Offline jae208

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2014, 02:14:06 PM »
 +5%
http://bitsharestutorials.com A work in progress
Subscribe to the Youtube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/user/BitsharesTutorials

Offline muse-umum

• BitShares everything
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2014, 03:04:24 PM »
 +5%

Where can I find the newsletter?

Offline G1ng3rBr34dM4n

« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2014, 04:02:15 PM »
Can't wait for it to come out!

Offline yellowecho

« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2014, 04:19:50 PM »
Where can I find the newsletter?

Stan will post it in this thread when its ready.
696c6f766562726f776e696573

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BTS: clains
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2014, 05:57:14 PM »
Hype up the hype.
Vote for BTS-2 witness: spectral (1.6.30)

Follow https://steemit.com/@clains

Offline mavisjames

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2014, 12:18:32 AM »
hype the hype to hype
Pmp2K9S5t15hTEkrrFk1cfieb2Y2eVR6YG

BTSX ID: mdyyz

Offline jwiz168

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2014, 12:38:25 AM »
If someone posted a topic be sure that the title is directly related to its content. Rename this to "Newsletter coming soon". Funny thing about I3 people posting topics is sometime the title makes you upbeat but when you start to read the content, disappointment will be written all over your face. Stop making hype and just release a newsletter if it is ready.  Not cool . Same cliche as the topic  "Get your BTS wallet here".  As if there is already a working BTS wallet , ready to be download. HYpe Hype Hype. Hype is good if it can be backed up by concrete facts.

Offline toast

« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2014, 12:40:32 AM »
If someone posted a topic be sure that the title is directly related to its content. Rename this to "Newsletter coming soon". Funny thing about I3 people posting topics is sometime the title makes you upbeat but when you start to read the content, disappointment will be written all over your face. Stop making hype and just release a newsletter if it is ready.  Not cool . Same cliche as the topic  "Get your BTS wallet here".  As if there is already a working BTS wallet , ready to be download. HYpe Hype Hype. Hype is good if it can be backed up by concrete facts.
+5% you guys have clearly acknowledge the value of managing expectations, exercise this on micro scale as well
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline bodenliu

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2014, 12:43:12 AM »
+5%!!

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BTS: Stan
« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2014, 01:27:32 AM »
Sorry guys. 

I needed a place to sticky the graphic at the top of this thread for easy reference, since its relevant to all the discussion everywhere.
  • Seemed to make sense to put it at the top of a thread called simply "March Newsletter" since it comes from the March newsletter.
  • Seemed to make sense to admit up front in the first paragraph that the thread was started for this very reason.
  • Seemed to make sense to have a thread named "March Newsletter" anyway to answer questions like "Where's the March Newsletter?"
  • Seemed to make sense to have a place where I could respond with profoundly humble and frank admissions like "Its late because I wanted it to include complete coverage all the topics in the above graphic and a couple of the details have been slow to get finalized and at least one of the important topics won't be decided until we can get the whole team together to discuss it tomorrow afternoon."
I guess I should have just let all this information scroll by and disappear in the daily stream, but I was trying meet the demand to get more organized and put important announcements and status updates in one obvious place where you could find it quickly.

And yes, I wanted to hoot and holler' a bit - 'cause I'm unnecessarily and unprofessionally excited about everything that's going on.

:)
« Last Edit: March 21, 2014, 01:38:14 AM by Stan »
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline jwiz168

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2014, 01:50:06 AM »
We are all excited about this. Innovations like I3's vision is very hard to pass the opportunity it gives. I am a true believer  in DACs concept. I admit it is too technical for an ordinary people to understand. Not every people has advanced comprehensive mind as we visionaries do. Hell, some do not even know how cryptocurrency works. All they know is the amount corresponds to a value of a coin or any digital currency. And making money is what they care about. The thing about DACs is not only making money , it is how will the future of business industries may adapt. It is a concept where nobody is in control. Just trust in each network whether transactions are valid or not . As simple as it may. Different factors also must be consider. So information is very important as well as timing and integrity. To you Stan I know you have been in the same state as I do . Excited!!! Hats off to you and Dan. When Bitshare X really starts to move,  I3 will be at the same pedestal as Google and Apple. World's Most Innovative Company   8)  +5%
« Last Edit: March 21, 2014, 04:33:45 AM by jwiz168 »

Offline bodenliu

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2014, 04:11:36 AM »
Sorry guys. 

I needed a place to sticky the graphic at the top of this thread for easy reference, since its relevant to all the discussion everywhere.
  • Seemed to make sense to put it at the top of a thread called simply "March Newsletter" since it comes from the March newsletter.
  • Seemed to make sense to admit up front in the first paragraph that the thread was started for this very reason.
  • Seemed to make sense to have a thread named "March Newsletter" anyway to answer questions like "Where's the March Newsletter?"
  • Seemed to make sense to have a place where I could respond with profoundly humble and frank admissions like "Its late because I wanted it to include complete coverage all the topics in the above graphic and a couple of the details have been slow to get finalized and at least one of the important topics won't be decided until we can get the whole team together to discuss it tomorrow afternoon."
I guess I should have just let all this information scroll by and disappear in the daily stream, but I was trying meet the demand to get more organized and put important announcements and status updates in one obvious place where you could find it quickly.

And yes, I wanted to hoot and holler' a bit - 'cause I'm unnecessarily and unprofessionally excited about everything that's going on.

:)

We hope you guys won't get dispirited by the "unpositive" responses. Yes, sometimes we were disappointed or even angry but that is because we have believe in 3I and we all invested a lot. We know you guys will make it,  but it's normal thing that people cares about their money.
So please don't disappear in the daily stream, I'd like to hear more and more from you :D

Google+