Author Topic: Releasing, Testing or Airdropping ?  (Read 2048 times)

Offline fuzzy

Everybody needs a little downtime. I'd rather have quality over quantity work any day. Plus, once you understand how to clone yourself and go all schitzo, you can have fun while your better half stays busy with more important stuff.

Please don't...  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Dwik4hNs8Y
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
Everybody needs a little downtime. I'd rather have quality over quantity work any day. Plus, once you understand how to clone yourself and go all schitzo, you can have fun while your better half stays busy with more important stuff.

Offline jwiz168

• View Profile
Indeed I understand the ides of March has passed, NO release of bitshares xt. Security was the main focus of developers. As an investor and at times an app developer, debugging such software is a pain in the neck and needs a lot of time. But diverting from the main objective via another proposal such as Airdropping is a bit concerning. It worries me instead of focusing bitshare products, I3 has shifted the focus on Airdropping, which to me will d evaluate bitshare. Ides of April is next week . Still no sign of release, fortunately there was /is progress report. Time is of the essence and value of the product is at stake. Focus on products .

+5%

We are just responding to the ideas posted in this forum with our 5% forum interaction time.

Nothing has taken our "work hours" off the Main Thing.

Nothing ever will challenge your wisdom Stan  8)

+5%

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
Indeed I understand the ides of March has passed, NO release of bitshares xt. Security was the main focus of developers. As an investor and at times an app developer, debugging such software is a pain in the neck and needs a lot of time. But diverting from the main objective via another proposal such as Airdropping is a bit concerning. It worries me instead of focusing bitshare products, I3 has shifted the focus on Airdropping, which to me will d evaluate bitshare. Ides of April is next week . Still no sign of release, fortunately there was /is progress report. Time is of the essence and value of the product is at stake. Focus on products .

+5%

We are just responding to the ideas posted in this forum with our 5% forum interaction time.

+5%

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan

+5%

Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline luckybit

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Luckybit

+5%
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline jwiz168

• View Profile
Absolutely!

focus on developing the products first, and discussing the marketing details of the launch of the products second !

all in favor say aye!

opposed?

next item on the agenda....

.... and forever be in the shadow and preference of bitcoin ?...

Say aye? again ?

Offline jwiz168

• View Profile