Author Topic: Mumble Server Up  (Read 1758 times)

Offline fuzzy

bumping. 

I am willing to set up a time to help anyone with setup if they are having issues.  PM me if so.
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline bytemaster

I am on now.
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline fuzzy

Cool

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This would be a perfect place, Bytemaster, for you to bring people when you want to bounce ideas around with a group of community members (I'm thinking the Air Drop thread would be a great candidate for something like this).  Then the forum could be used to post the finalized version and have the rest of the community post their opinions.

Also, you (or any of the Invictus Team) would be able to use this as a tool for hosting question and answer sessions.  For instance, have a stickied thread saying that you will be on the Server in your Q&A room on "April 27th, @5:00PM GST" and that anyone wanting to stop by and ask questions or propose ideas can stop by and visit. 

It would also be a good place for Devs to speak with one-another and iron out possible ways to tackle problems that would take hours to do in a forum/email/pm format.  This was meant to be a tool that helps both the community and Devs of projects more easily communicate and work together.

Offline bytemaster

Cool

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline fuzzy

Label:  BeyondBitcoin
Address: vx31.commandchannel.com
Port: 2077
Username: "Your Forum Handle Here"
Password: w0rldCh@NG3rsUN!t3

Please stop in and stay awhile.  Feel free to send any problems or concerns to me via pm on the forum.