Author [EN] [ZH] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [EN] [ZH] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [EN] [ZH] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: ByteMaster and Sunny King Shop Talk--Thursday, May 8th @ 4:00-6:00PM EST  (Read 3349 times)

Offline fuzzy

*This is the Tentative Schedule and may change--Refer to this post regularly for updates*

Ask questions at the Beyond Bitcoin Show Subreddit:  http://www.reddit.com/r/BeyondBitcoinShow/comments/24wh3w/questions_for_sunny_king_ppcxpmpeershares_dan/
« Last Edit: May 06, 2014, 11:04:32 PM by fuznuts »
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline smiley35

• View Profile
Haven't made it yet, can't make it this time. Damn.  I'll catch the podcast though.  All the sessions are being recorded right?

Offline toast

A+ good shit! Make Dan get a microphone!
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline fuzzy

Haven't made it yet, can't make it this time. Damn.  I'll catch the podcast though.  All the sessions are being recorded right?

Yes they are.  This particular one will have Legend as the Voice of Sunny King though.

Lol...just goes to show you where his priorities are for spending AGS funds are

Offline muse-umum

• BitShares everything
    • View Profile
is it still on mumble?

Offline Amazon

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Forum
Sunny King agreed to talk? I think it never happened before.
Forum Donation: PforumPLfVQXTi4QpQqKwoChXHkoHcxGuA

charleshoskinson

Dan has my old yeti that's one of the best mics out there.

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
Two giants take the stage together. Great event. I'm thrilled that you're collaborating even in some small way. 

For an encore, how about bringing in the ghost of BCNext?

Offline jwiz168

• View Profile
Two giants take the stage together. Great event. I'm thrilled that you're collaborating even in some small way. 

For an encore, how about bringing in the ghost of BCNext?
OMG, a true-blue BM fanboy :)

Offline bytemaster

Yes they are.  This particular one will have Legend as the Voice of Sunny King though.

Lol...just goes to show you where his priorities are for spending AGS funds are

I actually have a high quality studio mic that Charles H. bought and left for me.  I use it when Mumble cooperates. 
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile

OMG, a true-blue BM fanboy :)

If BM stands for Bowel Movement, then yes, I'm a big fan of staying regular.

charleshoskinson

I remember that mic quite well. It's probably still in the Floyd ranch in the basement next to that ridiculous tri - monitor thunderbolt setup. Another fun fact is that I recorded all of the udemy bitcoin lectures on the mic.

Did you guys ever upgrade the bridge?

Offline testz

Sunny King agreed to talk? I think it never happened before.

It's was once over IRC:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=313108.0

PS: Sunny King nice guy  :)

Offline fuzzy

I remember that mic quite well. It's probably still in the Floyd ranch in the basement next to that ridiculous tri - monitor thunderbolt setup. Another fun fact is that I recorded all of the udemy bitcoin lectures on the mic.

The timing of this good jesture is not lost on skeptical fuznuts...

fuznuts wishes so that the world did not require such skepticism...
« Last Edit: May 07, 2014, 06:32:34 AM by fuznuts »

Offline santaclause102

• View Profile

The timing of this good jesture is not lost on skeptical fuznuts...

fuznuts wishes so that the world did not require such skepticism...
be friendly and peaceful fuz!
*skepticism should be directed towards systems / incentive structures and not against people.

I appreciate charles' presence here on the forum. Both communities win and can colaborate! Both sides loose in a war (always!), friendly collaboration makes everyone gain. Also being friendly on a personal/individual level is the only possible basis to criticize the other one's systems in a rational and constructive way. I don't see any contradiction with my critique of ethereum and a welcoming attitude towards its creators.

Google+