Author [EN] [ZH] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [EN] [ZH] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [EN] [ZH] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Upcoming Crowdsales on Mastercoin  (Read 1206 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Amazon

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 831
    • View Profile
    • Bitshares Forum
Upcoming Crowdsales on Mastercoin
« on: June 03, 2014, 07:05:32 PM »

http://wiki.mastercoin.org/index.php/Upcoming_Crowdsales

API Network - Decentralized API Marketplace

Issuing on the Master Protocol in June 18, 2014
[1] API Network

Decentralized Identity

Issuing on the Master Protocol in June 2014

Storj - Decentralized Data Storage

Issuing on the Master Protocol in July 15, 2014
[2] Storj

Coinvance - Decentralized Dapp Management

Issuing on the Master Protocol in July 2014.
[3] Coinvance

Zooz - Decentralized Transportation

Issuing on the Master Protocol in July 2014
[4] Zooz

Open Garden - Mesh Internet Access

Issuing on the Master Protocol in September 2014
[5] Open Garden

BlockAuth - Secure ID Information Multiple Signature

Issuing on the Master Protocol in a time frame that is TBD.
[6] Block Auth

Rivetz - Trusted Computing

Issuing on the Master Protocol in a time frame that is TBD.

Crypto Swartz

Issuing on the Master Protocol in a time frame that is TBD.
Forum Donation: PforumPLfVQXTi4QpQqKwoChXHkoHcxGuA

Offline liondani

Re: Upcoming Crowdsales on Mastercoin
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2014, 02:47:58 PM »
after mastercoins maidsafe IPO ... I can just lol...
  https://bitshares.OPENLEDGER.info/?r=GREECE  | You are in Control | BUY | SELL | SHORT | SWAP | LOAN | TRADE |  

Offline JakeThePanda

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 232
    • View Profile
Re: Upcoming Crowdscams on Mastercoin
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2014, 04:01:56 PM »
Upcoming Crowdscams on Mastercoin.

Offline donkeypong

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2331
    • View Profile
Re: Upcoming Crowdsales on Mastercoin
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2014, 09:12:40 PM »
More junk for that tangled web. I'll pass, thanks.

Offline liondani

Re: Upcoming Crowdsales on Mastercoin
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2014, 03:21:32 PM »
Why is mastercoin removed from http://coinmarketcap.com/ ?
  https://bitshares.OPENLEDGER.info/?r=GREECE  | You are in Control | BUY | SELL | SHORT | SWAP | LOAN | TRADE |  

Offline xeroc

  • Board Moderator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 12336
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BTS: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Re: Upcoming Crowdsales on Mastercoin
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2014, 03:35:17 PM »
Good question ..
Give BitShares a try! Use the http://testnet.bitshares.eu provided by http://bitshares.eu powered by ChainSquad GmbH

Offline liondani

Re: Upcoming Crowdsales on Mastercoin
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2014, 12:55:41 PM »
mastercoin is back again and I hate to see them over us  >:(
  https://bitshares.OPENLEDGER.info/?r=GREECE  | You are in Control | BUY | SELL | SHORT | SWAP | LOAN | TRADE |  

Offline donkeypong

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2331
    • View Profile
Re: Upcoming Crowdsales on Mastercoin
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2014, 03:45:42 PM »
mastercoin is back again and I hate to see them over us  >:(

Don't worry; we'll have half a dozen DAC coins ahead of them in the coming months.

Offline jwiz168

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 409
    • View Profile
Re: Upcoming Crowdsales on Mastercoin
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2014, 03:59:15 AM »
... and much much better technology.We will have various shares that will have premium values.

Offline donkeypong

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2331
    • View Profile
Re: Upcoming Crowdsales on Mastercoin
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2014, 04:22:09 AM »
We don't even have a product yet. PTS is badly broken and it takes forever to clear transactions. And it's STILL #12. Just think what PTS (or its successor) will be worth in a few months, not to mention all the other DAC currencies.

Offline xeroc

  • Board Moderator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 12336
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BTS: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Re: Upcoming Crowdsales on Mastercoin
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2014, 06:15:51 AM »
We don't even have a product yet. PTS is badly broken and it takes forever to clear transactions. And it's STILL #12. Just think what PTS (or its successor) will be worth in a few months, not to mention all the other DAC currencies.
+PTS will be fixed with DPOS (snapshot not announced yet)
+PTS is and will be only liquid way to join future dacs
+once AGS is finished (in a little more than 30 days) PTS will be THE ONLY way to get a stake in ALL future snapshots!
+PTS are cheap atm
Give BitShares a try! Use the http://testnet.bitshares.eu provided by http://bitshares.eu powered by ChainSquad GmbH

Offline tonyk

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 3309
    • View Profile
Re: Upcoming Crowdsales on Mastercoin
« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2014, 06:49:56 AM »
Considering everything is vaporware and/or broken products, AGS and PTS are holding up great!
Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

Offline bitmeat

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1116
    • View Profile
Re: Upcoming Crowdsales on Mastercoin
« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2014, 11:28:52 AM »
We don't even have a product yet. PTS is badly broken and it takes forever to clear transactions. And it's STILL #12. Just think what PTS (or its successor) will be worth in a few months, not to mention all the other DAC currencies.
+PTS will be fixed with DPOS (snapshot not announced yet)
+PTS is and will be only liquid way to join future dacs
+once AGS is finished (in a little more than 30 days) PTS will be THE ONLY way to get a stake in ALL future snapshots!
+PTS are cheap atm

I have to slightly disagree here. PTS/AGS is only guaranteed to take 20% of future snapshots (and that is if they honor the social contract). The other 80% could easily be funded on their own.
And they most likely will. Of course your point might still be valid that after the AGS funding period is over, PTS will be worth a hell of a lot more.


Offline xeroc

  • Board Moderator
  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 12336
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BTS: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Re: Upcoming Crowdsales on Mastercoin
« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2014, 11:44:05 AM »
We don't even have a product yet. PTS is badly broken and it takes forever to clear transactions. And it's STILL #12. Just think what PTS (or its successor) will be worth in a few months, not to mention all the other DAC currencies.
+PTS will be fixed with DPOS (snapshot not announced yet)
+PTS is and will be only liquid way to join future dacs
+once AGS is finished (in a little more than 30 days) PTS will be THE ONLY way to get a stake in ALL future snapshots!
+PTS are cheap atm

I have to slightly disagree here. PTS/AGS is only guaranteed to take 20% of future snapshots (and that is if they honor the social contract). The other 80% could easily be funded on their own.
And they most likely will. Of course your point might still be valid that after the AGS funding period is over, PTS will be worth a hell of a lot more.
My point was that PTS guarantees (if social contract is honored) that you get A STAKE in *ALL* future DACS as long as you hold your PTS. Sure the remaining nonallocated stake of each individual DAC can be sold, given away, freely by the devs. But your stake is safe!

I personally will not support any DAC that does not honor the social contract, and I am pretty sure no one else will!
Give BitShares a try! Use the http://testnet.bitshares.eu provided by http://bitshares.eu powered by ChainSquad GmbH

Offline donkeypong

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 2331
    • View Profile
Re: Upcoming Crowdsales on Mastercoin
« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2014, 02:28:08 AM »
We don't even have a product yet. PTS is badly broken and it takes forever to clear transactions. And it's STILL #12. Just think what PTS (or its successor) will be worth in a few months, not to mention all the other DAC currencies.
+PTS will be fixed with DPOS (snapshot not announced yet)
+PTS is and will be only liquid way to join future dacs
+once AGS is finished (in a little more than 30 days) PTS will be THE ONLY way to get a stake in ALL future snapshots!
+PTS are cheap atm

I have to slightly disagree here. PTS/AGS is only guaranteed to take 20% of future snapshots (and that is if they honor the social contract). The other 80% could easily be funded on their own.
And they most likely will. Of course your point might still be valid that after the AGS funding period is over, PTS will be worth a hell of a lot more.
My point was that PTS guarantees (if social contract is honored) that you get A STAKE in *ALL* future DACS as long as you hold your PTS. Sure the remaining nonallocated stake of each individual DAC can be sold, given away, freely by the devs. But your stake is safe!

I personally will not support any DAC that does not honor the social contract, and I am pretty sure no one else will!

Any DAC that does not honor the social contract will be BLACKBALLED and FORKED, in that order!



 

Google+