Author Topic: If give you another chance , would you will invest AGS and 3I?  (Read 10305 times)

merockstar

Rise of the mutual knowledge.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-son3EJTrU

Let the coordination BEGIN!

so what the OP is actually trying to say is... "if you could pass the bitshares xt that would be awesome"

Offline MolonLabe

• View Profile

Offline AdamBLevine

• View Profile
    • Let's Talk Bitcoin!
Email me at adam@letstalkbitcoin.com

Offline Empirical1

• View Profile
The result has shown a lot of questions, I hope 3I and BM can attention!

Like what? I haven't seen any new questions on this thread. Just the same old complaints, which Invictus folks have addressed time and time again. When they have to spend their time on here responding to complaints, that delays our products longer. I realize some people donated more than they probably should have, trying to make a quick buck, but that's really not how investing works 99% of the time. Be patient and hang in there; good things are coming soon.

Borrow someone else's words, I also want to express meaning.

1. i think 3I are pushing forward the development of the BTS-XT for these days and there have been some progresses recently.

2. chinese people made some contributions: they have invested a lot of money. many people do not understand programming and they even do not know much about English, so they cannot make too much contribution about programming or even the test. but they invest their money and trust. it is important because that is why 3I could have the opportunity to try their so many crazy or maybe genius ideas and do not need to worry failure because a lot of investors would pay the bill.

3. i know anger and complain are useless, people should shut their month up and let the team focus on the development.
but i understand their emotion. I also feel anxious too. quite quite worried.

firstly, from your performance: I know you are making progress, but i think it is not very efficient, and you guys cannot even make one stable wallet without any real market function? most altcoin can but you cannot with so much money and with waht you so called a strong R&Dteam?

secondly, from your attitude: I think all 3I team members are nice and polite people, but you seem to be a little too optimistic and sometimes even arrogant . for over half a year, without anything comeing out, i never hear a word that we are sorry, we didn't do well, but all i hear is that we made a great thing, we are awesome. we are terriffic.  Maybe i am wrong, you are all talented people, BM is like Steve Jobs, but we are just ordinary people. but please at least admit that, in these six months ,you did not do well and the market has given the answer.

thirdly, yesterday' post by BM is a blasting fuse. first, many investors feel they are fooled,  and what i am dissapointed is that i thought BM is a talent, but all i see is he hasn't finished a stable wallet, and stroll on this forum everyday, answering almost everyone's post, i think it should be someone else's responsiblity.  you guys don't make any labor division? diffrent people are responsible for different part of jobs? so worried about the team management or lack of excution. i hear that keyhotee team take away 100+ Bitcoin every month, i don't know if it is ture, but i think it is disaster. from the work on keyhotee, i guess this team is not very good. and 3I still uses such a team to work on BTS X, no wonder a wallet we still could not be released yet. 

finnally, i just want to say, we do not want to complain too much. but the thing is that most people in this forum don't think you did a good job and what is worse, you don't think that you did a terrible job in these six months. And that is why we are so afraid of the future of 3I. and since a lot of people have been trapped in this investment, so they complain and complain again. if today they can leave without any lost of moeny , they would just leave right away, without saying any word.

so if you think you don't want hear too much complain, you could just give back the money we invested and we would stop complaining and get away? i am just joking, i know it is ridiculous, i just want to say, please at least stand on investors' position and understand people's complain

I think it is also a cultural difference. In China they are more modest/humble & respectful.

So not sincerely apologising for delays is often rude to them, whereas not to Westerners. Where I find the Dev's confidence & enthusiasm for a project in development even with delays positive, they may interpret it as arrogance.

I think a Chinese liaison, who interprets and communicates important messages clearly from the English forum will be helpful, (I think they are looking into that at the moment.)

Everyone seems to working very hard, BM & Toast especially. These are not lazy or arrogant developers hello_bts, they are extremely passionate and committed! I also think everything is finally coming together now! So I hope you guys hang in there and keep supporting Bitshares for a little bit longer!!  :)

Offline fuzzy

Like what? I haven't seen any new questions on this thread. Just the same old complaints, which Invictus folks have addressed time and time again. When they have to spend their time on here responding to complaints, that delays our products longer. I realize some people donated more than they probably should have, trying to make a quick buck, but that's really not how investing works 99% of the time. Be patient and hang in there; good things are coming soon.

1. i think 3I are pushing forward the development of the BTS-XT for these days and there have been some progresses recently.

2. chinese people made some contributions: they have invested a lot of money. many people do not understand programming and they even do not know much about English, so they cannot make too much contribution about programming or even the test. but they invest their money and trust. it is important because that is why 3I could have the opportunity to try their so many crazy or maybe genius ideas and do not need to worry failure because a lot of investors would pay the bill.

3. i know anger and complain are useless, people should shut their month up and let the team focus on the development.

firstly, from your performance: I know you are making progress, but i think it is not very efficient, and you guys cannot even make one stable wallet without any real market function? most altcoin can but you cannot with so much money and with waht you so called a strong R&Dteam?

secondly, from your attitude: I think all 3I team members are nice and polite people, but you seem to be a little too optimistic and sometimes even arrogant . for over half a year, without anything comeing out, i never hear a word that we are sorry, we didn't do well, but all i hear is that we made a great thing, we are awesome. we are terriffic.  Maybe i am wrong, you are all talented people, BM is like Steve Jobs, but we are just ordinary people. but please at least admit that, in these six months ,you did not do well and the market has given the answer.

thirdly, yesterday' post by BM is a blasting fuse. first, many investors feel they are fooled,  and what i am dissapointed is that i thought BM is a talent, but all i see is he hasn't finished a stable wallet, and stroll on this forum everyday, answering almost everyone's post, i think it should be someone else's responsiblity.  you guys don't make any labor division? diffrent people are responsible for different part of jobs? so worried about the team management or lack of excution. i hear that keyhotee team take away 100+ Bitcoin every month, i don't know if it is ture, but i think it is disaster. from the work on keyhotee, i guess this team is not very good. and 3I still uses such a team to work on BTS X, no wonder a wallet we still could not be released yet. 

finnally, i just want to say, we do not want to complain too much. but the thing is that most people in this forum don't think you did a good job and what is worse, you don't think that you did a terrible job in these six months. And that is why we are so afraid of the future of 3I. and since a lot of people have been trapped in this investment, so they complain and complain again. if today they can leave without any lost of moeny , they would just leave right away, without saying any word.

so if you think you don't want hear too much complain, you could just give back the money we invested and we would stop complaining and get away? i am just joking, i know it is ridiculous, i just want to say, please at least stand on investors' position and understand people's complain
All I know is there are a good few people who might complain at times too, but also volunteer their time to help this grow.  The value comes from us.  Invictus sole job is to produce a solid platform...

So lets reframe this whole thing: how can you help add value?
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
I'd like to diversify my holdings within the cryptocurrency world. The are many altcoins and platforms of which I'd like to have a piece.
My problem is that every time I want to buy something different I end up thinking, "But I could just get more AGS or PTS!".
It's reeeaaaally annoying that BitShares has me captivated this way. >:(

:P

I think you can make a good meme with the above thoughts. :)
https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=4912.msg64341#msg64341
Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

Offline hadrian

• View Profile
  • BitShares: hadrian
I'd like to diversify my holdings within the cryptocurrency world. The are many altcoins and platforms of which I'd like to have a piece.
My problem is that every time I want to buy something different I end up thinking, "But I could just get more AGS or PTS!".
It's reeeaaaally annoying that BitShares has me captivated this way. >:(

:P
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
...back to the future

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 997D using Tapatalk

Offline hello_bts

• View Profile
    • 新浪微博:你这是在逗我笑

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile

Offline hello_bts

• View Profile

Offline werneo

• View Profile
    • chronicle of the precession of simulacra
  • BitShares: werneo
I'll invest, but I like BM can stabilize a bit, don't often put forward without thinking, there is no economic sense, no social experience, suggestions

a-yup.

+5%

Offline hello_bts

• View Profile
3I accepted our donation
They can't always use the fork to reply us
We need them to unite all the people, as far as possible to reach a consensus
Instead of fork fork fork fork fork fork fork
If I like fork, Why do I need a donation?

fucking fork,  I don't want to hear any more.

帅,实在是太帅了 !

Offline Musewhale

• 丑,实在是太丑了 !
    • View Profile
3I accepted our donation
They can't always use the fork to reply us
We need them to unite all the people, as far as possible to reach a consensus
Instead of fork fork fork fork fork fork fork
If I like fork, Why do I need a donation?

fucking fork,  I don't want to hear any more.
MUSE witness:mygoodfriend     vote for me

Offline testz

SunnyKing used an existing codebase
how about nextcoin? how long did they take to finish a brand new product by only 21btc funding ?

You right, Nxt is great community and developers, but for me it's not a choice, maybe it's some kind of "religions" but I hate Java, I don't like how Nxt addresses looks, Nxt wallet software and how their TF works. I don't like all Nxt clones.
Maybe at we end I will see that I'm wrong about Ntx, who knows, let's see.

I like BitShares idea, community, way, dev team, produced code, etc.