"wow toast what a provocative title I hope you're not implying anything"There are some important changes this time around, please read carefully.
1) Approval voting! "wallet_set_delegate_trust_level" is now effectively a boolean (0 or >0) - your wallet will pick up to 33 of your approved delegates to vote for per share in your deposit.
2) Delegates set their own income as a % of transaction fees, which cannot be changed and is visible to everyone. The new "how to register delegate guide" shows you how to set this.
3) You must register a delegate right off the bat - you cannot upgrade a non-delegate to become a delegate.
4) There are no initial delegates from previous dry runs. They are all ours and all start with 0 votes.Let's begin!
* Step 1 **REQUIRED**: Open this in another tab https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jK-NcRmVcw
* Step 2: Wipe all your old data-dirs. Note that you might have both ~/.BitSharesXTS and ~/BitShares\ XTS - kill them all.
* Step 3: Pull latest and build.
* Step 4: Follow this guide: https://github.com/BitShares/bitshares_toolkit/wiki/DPOS-Registering-Names-And-Delegates
Delete old files in "/Users/USERNAME/Library/Application Support/BitShares XTS"
Download Mac Wallet 0.0.5: http://bitshares.org/BitSharesXT-0.0.5.dmg
(Updated June 24, 2014, 07:34:46 PM)