The purpose of this round is to reduce the number of variables that we must consider when evaluating bugs and thus we are going to slow down time and reduce maximum block size.
1) Produce a block every 2 minutes
2) Vote for up to 101 delegates (up from 33)
3) Decrease desired connection count to 12
4) Increase bandwidth limit
5) Delegate wallets do not scan blocks
6) blocks are given priority over transactions for propagation 7) Wallets with active delegates do not scan transactions
- because scanning blocks with your wallet's private key is CPU intensive and can slow down block propagation (causing forks) we have disabled it for wallets with delegates in them. I meant to only apply it for wallets that have an active delegate, but I think it may be applying it if you have any delegates at all. We are working on an update that will fix that problem and give you access to your funds as a delegate.
Our goal is to crawl before we walk and focus on performance after we get technical accuracy done.
* Step 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ACTIVntAKg
* Step 2 Wipe all your old data-dirs. Note that you might have both ~/.BitSharesXTS and ~/BitShares\ XTS - kill them all.
* Step 3: Pull latest and build.
* Step 4: Follow this guide: https://github.com/BitShares/bitshares_toolkit/wiki/DPOS-Registering-Names-And-Delegates
Mac Wallet: http://bitshares.org/BitSharesXT-0.0.7.dmg
Windows Wallet: http://bitshares.org/BitSharesXT-0.0.7.exe