Author Topic: BTSX on bter  (Read 9975 times)

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
And marinecoin's 97.2% premine is stored in an ice cold vault in Antarctica. It will take something like 1000 years for the remainder to be mined. I asked them and they weren't all that sure where the waterfront real estate and mega-yacht would be located. They said it may well be in Antarctica. But the marinecoin tower will be somewhere in New York, once people who take the bus tour decide on a location. Hopefully, there's no Kool-aid on the bus tour. marinecoin sounds like a sane choice and a rip-roaring ride for anyone looking to diversify.

merockstar

+5% .. pretty much the same happend to auroracoin and the others ..

marinecoin also comes to mind.

has anybody figured out what thats about?

as far as I can tell, if you buy 2000 of their 97.2% premined clonecoin they're claiming you will become an abercrombie and fitch model

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
+5% .. pretty much the same happend to auroracoin and the others ..

merockstar

Moly moly .. that was fast :)

it may not be real though. with all the being super clear about withdraw your pts before the snapshot, only those not in the know would have left their pts on the exchange. that means they're trading what's probably a tiny percentage of the supply.

i wouldn't be surprised to see the price drop immediately on release.

i wouldn't be surprised to see me buying on the way down either.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Moly moly .. that was fast :)

merockstar

bter  :D
obviously
https://bter.com/

oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
doh

merockstar

Offline solaaire

• praise the sun!
    • View Profile

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
6th place on the market cap list belongs to the past...

We are temporary now on place 5  ;)

PS ...bets on how quick we get to place 4 ?

« Last Edit: July 12, 2014, 12:11:59 pm by liondani »

merockstar

BTER knows they're going to get x% of BTSX because they were holding y PTS at the time of the snapshot, so they're letting their customers trade the percentage of BTSX they know they're getting internally.

Isn't it their customers BTSX that they are holding, that they received as part of the PTS snapshot?

yep, and it's their customers that are doing the trading. when the product is released, they give the appropriate amounts out to people based on the balances they have after all the trades, then start allowing withdrawals and deposits.

Offline bitmeat

• View Profile
Yes. It is effectively like a futures market derivative. You can trade something that hasn't been delivered yet. It's nice to see some price discovery though.

Offline cygnify

• View Profile
BTER knows they're going to get x% of BTSX because they were holding y PTS at the time of the snapshot, so they're letting their customers trade the percentage of BTSX they know they're getting internally.

Isn't it their customers BTSX that they are holding, that they received as part of the PTS snapshot?

merockstar

Just for those who don't know (I didn't), BTSX withdrawal is disabled on Bter until release.  D'uh, but I didn't think about that.

yea withdrawals are disabled because there is nothing to withdraw to yet.

Offline Yuzu

• View Profile
Just for those who don't know (I didn't), BTSX withdrawal is disabled on Bter until release.  D'uh, but I didn't think about that.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2014, 05:31:17 pm by Yuzu »