Author Topic: crypto news sites  (Read 1683 times)

merockstar

Cool, I will be impressed if you get on Coindesk, you're writing is excellent, my impression is it's quite difficult though. Gl.

I don't mind if the mainstream ones don't pick up on it till it's actually released and functioning.

I would probably focus on Market pegged BitAssets. Bank & Exchange sounds like what NXT is able to offer at first glance. BitAssets (if they work) are the biggest game changer imo.

i would be truly surprised if any of the bigger names listen to me. seems worth a crack anyway. worst that could happen is somebody behind the scenes gets a good laff at my expense.

Offline Empirical1

• View Profile
Cool, I will be impressed if you get on Coindesk, you're writing is excellent, my impression is it's quite difficult though. Gl.

I don't mind if the mainstream ones don't pick up on it till it's actually released and functioning.

I would probably focus on Market pegged BitAssets. Bank & Exchange sounds like what NXT is able to offer at first glance. BitAssets (if they work) are the biggest game changer imo.

Offline fuzzy

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DyKRTBsJfUtBuBdtVSHeZUWTRC2f2XIzBQOL3uPMNrM/edit?usp=sharing

I have set it up and will look over it as well.  Can anyone who wants to help merockstar with this PM me with your email addy so I can give permissions to change it?
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline solaaire

• praise the sun!
    • View Profile
http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/2amlwa/do_you_vote_on_rbitcoin_articles_you_absolutely/

I would definitely try to get articles on the 3 sites which have been reported as "Trustworthy" according to the top comment in that link.

Coin Fire
Coindesk
The Crypto Crimson

merockstar

I happen to be in touch with the author of an as yet unnamed crypto-news site discussing a non-BitShares related matter, but at the same time kinda find myself trying to sell him on the idea of publishing an article about BitShares X (maybe even written by yours truly). This gave me the idea to reach out to other news sites to try and hype up BTSX and maybe mitigate the effects of post launch dumpery.

So, dear community, there are two things I'd like your input on in this thread.

1st) if I end up writing an article, what points should I absolutely not forget to touch upon about BitShares X?

2nd) What other news sites are important enough that I should reach out to? Here are the ones I'm eyeballing so far:

coindesk.com
thecoinfront.com
bitcoinmagazine.com
cryptocoinsnews.com
thebitcoinnews.co.uk
forbes
wsj
coinfire.cf
cryptocrimson.com

I will work on preparing a form letter to send to each of these proposing the idea of running a story about BTSX, and I will write a potential article they could edit, chop, dice, whatever they want, and use. I will post both here for community feedback before sending out the e-mail. This potential article would have to be much more objective than my usual content. It should pose an interesting challenge for me.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2014, 03:24:35 am by merockstar »