Author [EN] [ZH] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [EN] [ZH] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [EN] [ZH] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: PROPOSAL: Shareholders, vote for +5% payout delegates! 95% burn  (Read 1070 times)

Offline bitmeat

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1116
    • View Profile

Let's diversify a bit and set the tone here, if there is burn of the fees, it will increase the value of BTSX. Shareholders should welcome that.

I've set mine to +5%. Which means 95% of the fees will be income for shareholders! Thank you!

Please vote for kpd-1.

Also if you are 50% or less delegate, post yours here.

Code: [Select]

wallet_approve_delegate kpd-1


After you make your vote selections make sure you send your entire balance to yourself, otherwise you are not really voting.

Worth a 1000 words:


« Last Edit: July 21, 2014, 10:28:30 AM by krabbypatty »

Offline Simeon II

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 356
    • View Profile
Re: PROPOSAL: Shareholders, vote for 50% burn delegates!
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2014, 08:51:01 PM »
NAME                           APPROVAL       PRODUCED MISSED   RELIABILITY   PAY RATE PAY BALANCE         LAST BLOCK

james9876                       0.0128905372 % 0        0        N/A           0 %      0.00000 BTSX        NONE
viv                             0.1385112423 % 0        0        N/A           1 %      0.00000 BTSX        NONE     
woolcii                         0.1385106373 % 0        0        N/A           1 %      0.00000 BTSX        NONE     
xeldal2                         0.3083486802 % 31       1        96.88 %       5 %      5.13376 BTSX        12650
kpd-1                           0.2143958056 % 0        0        N/A           5 %      0.00000 BTSX        NONE
riverheaddelserv1               0.0015001071 % 0        0        N/A           5 %      0.00000 BTSX        NONE   
dele-puppy                      0.0003306506 % 0        0        N/A           10 %     0.00000 BTSX        NONE
xeldal                          0.3599330747 % 36       4        90.00 %       15 %     6.50748 BTSX        12680
enki                            0.3083486761 % 29       1        96.67 %       15 %     5.05251 BTSX        12708
   
« Last Edit: July 29, 2014, 04:57:06 AM by Simeon II »

Offline bitmeat

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1116
    • View Profile
Re: PROPOSAL: Shareholders, vote for 50% burn delegates!
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2014, 08:53:54 PM »
Even better! Voting.

Offline puppies

Re: PROPOSAL: Shareholders, vote for 50% burn delegates!
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2014, 09:00:53 PM »
Dele-puppy is set at a 10% rake.   For that 10%  I will help secure the network with my delegate as well as run another full node as a seed node 95.85.33.16:8764.  That is all I intend to do with these fees.   The remaining 90% will be destroyed as a dividend for all share holders.   I do not believe I have a better way of spending those funds than you do.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline bitmeat

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1116
    • View Profile
Re: PROPOSAL: Shareholders, vote for 50% burn delegates!
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2014, 09:01:57 PM »
I intend to write tools for delegates. But for that I want to become one so I can experiment.

Offline Simeon II

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 356
    • View Profile
Re: PROPOSAL: Shareholders, vote for 50% burn delegates!
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2014, 09:03:13 PM »
Dele-puppy is set at a 10% rake.   For that 10%  I will help secure the network with my delegate as well as run another full node as a seed node 95.85.33.16:8764.  That is all I intend to do with these fees.   The remaining 90% will be destroyed as a dividend for all share holders.   I do not believe I have a better way of spending those funds than you do.

 +5% Have been already voting for you.

Offline spartako

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 401
    • View Profile
Re: PROPOSAL: Shareholders, vote for 50% burn delegates!
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2014, 09:15:25 PM »
Let's diversify a bit and set the tone here, if there is burn of the fees, it will increase the value of BTSX. Shareholders should welcome that.

I've set mine to 50%. Thank you!

Please vote for kpd-1.

Also if you are 50% or less delegate, post yours here.

Code: [Select]

wallet_approve_delegate kpd-1


+5% just voted for you

Code: [Select]
ID    NAME (* next in line)           APPROVAL       PRODUCED MISSED   RELIABILITY   PAY RATE PAY BALANCE         LAST BLOCK
=============================================================================
335   spartako                        0.1550836217 % 18       1        94.74 %       50 %     0.79913 BTSX        9370     
338   spartako1                       0.1529347439 % 20       0        100.00 %      50 %     0.76373 BTSX        9342     
337   spartako2                       0.1529312456 % 18       2        90.00 %       50 %     0.91620 BTSX        9324     
336   spartako3                       0.1529312341 % 18       1        94.74 %       50 %     0.68538 BTSX        9352     
wallet_account_set_approval spartako

Offline bitmeat

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1116
    • View Profile
Re: PROPOSAL: Shareholders, vote for 50% burn delegates!
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2014, 09:28:20 PM »
Voted. Also noticed that unless you do a transaction after your voting, it won't really propagate the votes. Is that the case?

I sent 1 XTS to someone, then the transaction included all my vote selections as well.

Offline spartako

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 401
    • View Profile
Re: PROPOSAL: Shareholders, vote for 50% burn delegates!
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2014, 09:43:07 PM »
Voted. Also noticed that unless you do a transaction after your voting, it won't really propagate the votes. Is that the case?

I sent 1 XTS to someone, then the transaction included all my vote selections as well.

Yes the action of voting is performed when you make a transaction and it is proportional to the amount of transaction.
wallet_account_set_approval spartako

Offline bitmeat

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1116
    • View Profile
Re: PROPOSAL: Shareholders, vote for 50% burn delegates!
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2014, 09:45:50 PM »
Voted. Also noticed that unless you do a transaction after your voting, it won't really propagate the votes. Is that the case?

I sent 1 XTS to someone, then the transaction included all my vote selections as well.

Yes the action of voting is performed when you make a transaction and it is proportional to the amount of transaction.

So if you send all your balance between your accounts, then THAT is the amount that's being voted?

Offline spartako

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 401
    • View Profile
Re: PROPOSAL: Shareholders, vote for 50% burn delegates!
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2014, 09:49:52 PM »
Voted. Also noticed that unless you do a transaction after your voting, it won't really propagate the votes. Is that the case?

I sent 1 XTS to someone, then the transaction included all my vote selections as well.

Yes the action of voting is performed when you make a transaction and it is proportional to the amount of transaction.

So if you send all your balance between your accounts, then THAT is the amount that's being voted?

Yes, You can also send to same account:
Code: [Select]
wallet_transfer 100000 BTSX kpd-1 kpd-1
and then you can check with the command:
Code: [Select]
wallet_account_vote_summary the votes to delegates
wallet_account_set_approval spartako

Offline bitmeat

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1116
    • View Profile
Re: PROPOSAL: Shareholders, vote for 50% burn delegates!
« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2014, 09:53:40 PM »
Well I just voted with like 1M BTSX for all of you < 50% :) Please do the same. - transfer your entire balance to yourself so we all get our votes to count.

Offline spartako

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 401
    • View Profile
Re: PROPOSAL: Shareholders, vote for 50% burn delegates!
« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2014, 09:56:30 PM »
Well I just voted with like 1M BTSX for all of you < 50% :) Please do the same. - transfer your entire balance to yourself so we all get our votes to count.

I had voted for you 2.8M but it is not enough :(
Code: [Select]
default (unlocked) >>> wallet_account_vote_summary
DELEGATE                        VOTES
================================================
kpd-1                           285809797269

Code: [Select]
1066  kpd-1                           0.2081453478 % 0        0        N/A           50 %     0.00000 BTSX        NONE     
335   spartako                        0.2063876381 % 18       1        94.74 %       50 %     0.79913 BTSX        9370     
wallet_account_set_approval spartako

Offline Riverhead

Re: PROPOSAL: Shareholders, vote for 50% burn delegates!
« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2014, 10:02:21 PM »



I have a a dedicated Ubuntu 14.04 server running a 5% delegate.  Please vote riverheaddelserv1 :)


I'm also going to task another server to be a seed.  I'll put the seed address in my sig when complete.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2014, 10:36:24 PM by Riverhead »

Offline Simeon II

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 356
    • View Profile
Re: PROPOSAL: Shareholders, vote for 50% burn delegates!
« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2014, 10:07:54 PM »
>> wallet_account_vote_summary

DELEGATE                        VOTES           
================================================
bm86                            8500000000     
dele-puppy                      8500000000     
james9876                       8500000000     
lowfee-10prcnt                  9000938031     
viv                             8500000000     
woolcii                         8500000000 



!!!Sorry my threshold is 15% max!!!

 

Google+