Author [EN] [ZH] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [EN] [ZH] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [EN] [ZH] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: What do PTS/AGS and BTX holders need to know regarding BitAsset launch  (Read 585 times)

Offline MrJeans

• View Profile
  • BTS: mrjeans

I havnt been finding the time to keep up with the forums very well.
I own PTS and AGS before the Feb snapshot, I have also purchases some BTX recently which I am holding on an exchange.
I have not yet 'claimed' any of my BTX from AGS donations and PTS.

Is there anything that we need to do in prep for the launch of BitAssets?
Thanks

Offline fuzzy

+5% +5%
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline bytemaster

When we have a hard fork you will have to download a new version of the wallet, but that is all.   Delegates will upgrade first.
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline MrJeans

• View Profile
Simple enough. Thanks :)

Offline cryptosig

• View Profile
Will unclaimed PTS/AGS shares not be allowed to participate in new snapshots or will the Feb snapshot carryover even if unclaimed?
BTSX: wallet_approve_delegate cryptosig
KEYID: wallet_approve_delegate delegate-cryptosig

Offline biophil

• Incentives run the world
    • View Profile
  • BTS: zebulon
Will unclaimed PTS/AGS shares not be allowed to participate in new snapshots or will the Feb snapshot carryover even if unclaimed?

Snapshots carry over.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Offline MrJeans

• View Profile

Snapshots carry over.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2
So to clarify, if I do not claim by BitsharesX shares, and a competitor (or I3) launches a new DAC and honours BitsharesX shares. I would still be able to obtain shares in that new DAC. Would I have to claim the BitsharesX shares and then use those to claim shares in the new DAC?

Google+