Author Topic: Bitshare's Tee's and hoodies, Open call to have YOUR DAC listed on the back  (Read 11924 times)

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile
  • BitShares: gentso
To buy a existing shirt please send the following.
size
shipping info
and account you will be sending funds from
I will reply confirmed to the above and provide tracking when shipped thank you.

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
I would wear a simple BitShares T, but I think we can come up with a more positive slogan than the bank quote.

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile
Anyone who would like the create their own design is more then welcome. My friend said he can screen print anything you can put on vector or raster 8)? More colors equal more cost, min run of 12. Bigger runs/or using a lower quality shirt can lower cost some.  So go nuts guys he loves a challenge. 

For orders just send me a pm and I will get you sorted.

btsx and bitUSD ONLY please.

Offline GaltReport

They are here.......

I sent some out in the post today to Stan's team.
I have a few in-stock from first run. If the first few sell out I will do more runs but they have to be in batches of at least 13.
Price is 10$ plus shipping (all shirts shipped USPS with tracking/flat rate boxes I think its 5 bucks anywhere in the US).
The project has been funded by I3 so thanks goes to them, any profit will be contributed to a public marketing fund or burned :)
Vinyl stickers with Bitshares logo coming soon, stay tuned.
Oh and how about a best MEME giveaway for a free tee. The theme will be bit asset's bitGLD,bitBTC,bitCNY.....etc. Anything funny, creative, crazy.Try and show why bit assets are the way to go. Meme's must be posted by 9/10 3pm EST. Multiple entries are ENCOURAGED but not necessary.
please post memes in here--------https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=8369.new#new

How do you buy them?

Offline GaltReport

Honestly I wouldn't wear it. Make it simpler and less "BUY BITSHARES" vibe.

A simple "I killed the bank" on the bank and "bitshares" on the front left

I like this idea.  I would wear buy and wear this.  Sometimes less is better.  Good Logo, Good Quote.

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile
They are here.......

I sent some out in the post today to Stan's team.
I have a few in-stock from first run. If the first few sell out I will do more runs but they have to be in batches of at least 13.
Price is 10$ plus shipping (all shirts shipped USPS with tracking/flat rate boxes I think its 5 bucks anywhere in the US).
The project has been funded by I3 so thanks goes to them, any profit will be contributed to a public marketing fund or burned :)
Vinyl stickers with Bitshares logo coming soon, stay tuned.
Oh and how about a best MEME giveaway for a free tee. The theme will be bit asset's bitGLD,bitBTC,bitCNY.....etc. Anything funny, creative, crazy.Try and show why bit assets are the way to go. Meme's must be posted by 9/10 3pm EST. Multiple entries are ENCOURAGED but not necessary.
please post memes in here--------https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=8369.new#new
« Last Edit: September 04, 2014, 09:50:46 pm by Gentso1 »

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
And i would love to contribute a 3rd design as well ... it's in pipeline yet. or maybe change my first one then ... but will try to make a *kick ass tee design over night ..
Question on this is .. how they are printed .. How filigree they could printed? .. whats the thinest path/line/pencil thickness? Etc... pls let us talk via skpye to get this all clear asap!

Great :)  +5%  i'm absolutely agree to Stan ... great initiative ..go for it
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
@Gentso1: Just short! GREAT NEWS!! Thx for your PM, will contact you later on. Just back at office now. Maybe you can sent your skype nick for faster communication way ...

cheers
cass
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile
I think the best approach is to start multiple teespring campaigns and let the buyers decide

+5%  They are free and easy to create.
This is true and I asked my screen printer friend about many of the big online companies and there shirts. His answer is that they are lower quality. Everything from the base type of the shirt to the screen printing that is done. Also if you go to tee spring and do a base design with a two tone logo on a black premium ring spun tee and some text in the back you are up to $11.30(run of 30) before shipping.

Our shirts are $10 and will be of equal quality or better.  Teespring does have a nice easy to use interface and is perhaps more scale-able in the fact that they handel all the shipping vs me who is just going to donate my time. Of course the beauty of this is as Stan said we can all have the same goal and go about it many ways. If you feel the best way is to use Teesping then go for it. To be honest If I start getting a ton of interest I would start a Teespring campaign just because I don't want to make shipping tees a full time job.

I3 was very open and receptive to helping to get this idea off the ground. Get involved, present ideas. I believed marketing should be taken a different direction so I started thishttps://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=7118.new#new post and be heard.   

Offline Riverhead

I think the best approach is to start multiple teespring campaigns and let the buyers decide

+5%  They are free and easy to create.

Offline fuzzy

Well it has happened, I have received not only permission but also funding from I3(thanks guys) to go ahead with the tee shirt run.

But wait Bitshares is all about choices so why be stuck with one shirt design. Because of I3's support we are able to use both the mock-up I created and cass's mock up to leave the choice up to you which style you would like to wear.

Some shirts will be given away in support of the community, some will be sold with all funds going into a marketing account with specific set goals(i.e. the bart billboard idea, renting add space, buying signatures etc). So by buying a shirt you are not only promoting awareness of Bitshares you are also contributing to a marketing fund biased purely on community participation and a poll.
The community has asked for alternative forms of marketing so now everyone has a chance to participate on a vote based marketing system. The size of the fund is only limited by the support the community shows. This is a opportunity to raise awareness through the shirt and the fund. 

Stay tuned for a posting of final mock-ups and get your marketing ideas ready-----marketing thread found herehttps://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=7118.new#new

What I like most here is the independent entrepreneurial initiative.
We are building a decentralized industry while slowly decentralizing even ourselves.
Hope to see more such initiatives.

hehe...
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
Well it has happened, I have received not only permission but also funding from I3(thanks guys) to go ahead with the tee shirt run.

But wait Bitshares is all about choices so why be stuck with one shirt design. Because of I3's support we are able to use both the mock-up I created and cass's mock up to leave the choice up to you which style you would like to wear.

Some shirts will be given away in support of the community, some will be sold with all funds going into a marketing account with specific set goals(i.e. the bart billboard idea, renting add space, buying signatures etc). So by buying a shirt you are not only promoting awareness of Bitshares you are also contributing to a marketing fund biased purely on community participation and a poll.
The community has asked for alternative forms of marketing so now everyone has a chance to participate on a vote based marketing system. The size of the fund is only limited by the support the community shows. This is a opportunity to raise awareness through the shirt and the fund. 

Stay tuned for a posting of final mock-ups and get your marketing ideas ready-----marketing thread found herehttps://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=7118.new#new

What I like most here is the independent entrepreneurial initiative.
We are building a decentralized industry while slowly decentralizing even ourselves.
Hope to see more such initiatives.

Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile

have done this in june ... idk (rough draft) ... maybe i could upload an alternative BitSharesX shirt tomorrow ... let me know what you're thinking

The one thing I dont like will probably be the one thing others do and thats the front and the way it is layed out across the shirt.I want a shirt that causes a stir, that splashes through the puddles instead of walking around them.

I think the answer lies in 2 completely different designs to suit give people 2 completely different flavors.  I would be happy to have my friend that is doing my shirts also to do yours. The price should be the same or cheaper then those of the big sites but with a higher quality product. The min run is 30 and perhaps with some support from I3 we could have 2 completely unique designs and they could do some give away's or wear the shirts them selves and we could build a image.  We are talking about a total of 600$(plus shipping) for roughly for 60 tee's, 2 unique designs and if they wanted the could recoup some of the funds through sales of the shirt(we don't have to give them all away) :P.

Thoughts?